No matching results for ''
Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results
Canada markets closed
Wix.com Ltd. (WIX)
NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
At close: 4:00PM EDT
475 reactions on $WIX conversation
Sign in to post a message.
I like the acquisition, perfect fit for continued growth
Just kick back and hold this stock....3 years from now we will be saying hey didn’t we buy more. Huge market, going higher
Solid earnings and strong outlook but down massively. Clearly general market sentiment. Long term this is a winner tho!
wix to 300!!!
it will go back to 280 range once the cease file stands for few days
Yahoo Finance Insights
Wix.com is down 8.93% to 264.00
all equities getting destroyed. buy up as many July and beyond calls on as many stocks as you can. July 1st the pandemic is over. Equity market will go boom really really hard!
EPS beat by 15.82%
Folks, are you watching the news? There's social unrest in Israel and Hamas is shooting rockets at Tel-Aviv. That's why Wix is down. Same as Fiverr. They have their HQs in Tel-Aviv. Once the situation calms down, so will this sell-off.
this is the exact stock that is selling off. high price stocks w no earnings. not to mention nothing special about this company but it's huge market cap on smoke and mirrors
Has WIX given any thought to acquiring NEXCF?
for goodness sake...please break thar 300
July $320 call for $2.80
what is happening in aftermarket
can't seem to get above 300
I have no problem with the increased expenses related to customer care and services. Given the global situation the past year its pretty understandable. And from a long term perspective it's going to pay off. "Treat your customers and clients well, help them succeed, and they will return the favor in long term loyalty"
LONG on WIX. In at $67 four years ago and still a believer in the business model, direction leadership is taking and future growth possibilities.
Wix Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results
- Outperformance continues in Q3 with strong revenue and collections growth, well ahead of expectations
-- Revenue of $254.2 million, up 29% y/y
-- Collections of $280.9 million, up 36% y/y, an acceleration from Q2 y/y growth
-- Creative Subscriptions ARR increased 24% y/y to $840.5 million
- Rising value of user cohorts driven by large Q3 cohort of 7.8 million new users and continued momentum from Q1 and Q2 2020 user cohorts
-- Q3 user cohort generated highest conversion of registered users to premium subscriptions in over two years as well as higher collections per
-- Future collections expected from existing cohorts increased 43% versus a year ago to over $9.2 billion over the next 8 years
- Businesses continue to turn to Wix to build and manage their online presence
-- Growing adoption of Business package subscriptions, business applications and Wix Payments throughout Q3
-- Strong growth in Wix Stores subscriptions in Q3, increasing over 2x overall subscriptions
207% Net premium subscription additions y/y
136% Ascend purchases y/y
580% Net new Wix Stores subscriptions y/y
167% Net new Wix Restaurants subscriptions y/y
123% New Wix Payments merchants m/m
66% GMV transacted through Wix Payments m/m in April 2020
Why is it down they had outstanding q2 results:
Q2 2020 Financial Results
▪ Total revenue in the second quarter of 2020 was $236.1 million, compared to $185.4 million in the second quarter of 2019, an increase of 27% y/y
▪ On a y/y constant currency basis, Q2 revenue would have been $237.9 million, up 28% y/y
▪ Creative Subscriptions revenue in the second quarter of 2020 was $190.2 million, compared to $157.0 million in the second quarter of 2019, an increase of 21% y/y
▪ Business Solutions revenue in the second quarter of 2020 was $45.9 million, compared to $28.4 million in the second quarter of 2019, an increase of 62% y/y
Cristiano Ronaldo just made Coca-Cola stock interesting
U.S. seeks US$25.6M fine for Air Canada's 'extreme delays' in giving refunds
Yahoo Finance Canada
Millions fear eviction as US housing crisis worsens
The Canadian Press
© 2021 Verizon Media. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads