91.07 -0.52 (-0.56%)
After hours: 4:11PM EDT
|Bid||90.55 x 800|
|Ask||92.50 x 800|
|Day's Range||89.11 - 92.45|
|52 Week Range||42.36 - 97.61|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||-0.31|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||40.26|
|Earnings Date||Aug 29, 2017 - Sep 5, 2017|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||93.47|
Stocks ended decisively lower after searching for direction through much of the session. The Nasdaq fell the hardest as tech stocks remained under pressure.
Investors should be prepared to minimize fluctuations in their portfolio and rebalance it with suitable financial assets to maintain stability.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Algonquin Power, Ameren, Chefs' Warehouse and Ollie's Bargain
Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
NEW YORK, Oct. 05, 2018 -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Market Source Research released its latest key findings for all current investors,.
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI) has beaten Wall Street estimates in the last trailing ten quarters. Ollie’s adjusted EPS for the first quarter of fiscal 2018 totaled $0.41—better than analysts’ estimates of $0.37 as well as its adjusted EPS of $0.25 reported in the first quarter of fiscal 2017.
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI) has reported impressive top-line growth, driven by its store expansion and high-value, low-cost deals. The company has exceeded its estimates in the trailing ten quarters. The company has delivered double-digit sales growth in the last five fiscal years.
Of the 15 analysts covering Ollie’s Bargain Outlet (OLLI) stock on October 2, 60.0% recommended a “buy.” The remaining 40.0% recommended a “hold,” and there were no recommendations for a “sell.”
On October 2, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI) stock gained 75.8% year-to-date. In comparison, the S&P 500 Index has gained 9.3%. Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings stock is expected to continue its good run going forward.
Shares of the discount retailer are up more than 100% in the last year, but it's not too late for new investors to profit from its winning business model.
Does Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI) reported strong fiscal second-quarter results on September 5, but its stock hardly reacted and fell 0.6% on September 6. However, on a YTD (year-to-date) basis, Ollie’s stock is up 65.2%.
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI) reported second-quarter adjusted EPS of $0.40, 11.1% better than analysts’ consensus estimate. On a reported basis, its EPS were $0.45, up 50% YoY (year-over-year). Higher sales and reduced income tax expenses led to strong bottom line numbers for the company.
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI) reported its fiscal second-quarter results on September 5. New store openings and compelling value deals were the major drivers of the rise. Its fiscal second-quarter comps were up 4.4% against a 4.5% increase in the same fiscal quarter of 2017.
There have been quite a few target price changes for Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI) since it reported its strong results for the fiscal second quarter (which ended on August 4) on September 5.
If you are looking for a fast-growing stock that is still seeing plenty of opportunities on the horizon, make sure to consider Ollie's Bargain (OLLI).
Five Below earnings are due after the close today as the discount retailer looks to rebound from a prior quarter that was held back by unseasonably wet weather.
The stock market was mixed Thursday with the tech-heavy Nasdaq lagging. IBD 50 stock Palo Alto Networks will report after the close.
Ollie's Bargain's (OLLI) business model, cost-containment efforts and sturdy comparable-store sales performance fortify its position.
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI) reported sales of $288.1 million, which topped the consensus estimate of $284.7 million. Sales have risen 13.1% on a year-over-year basis. The top-line growth was driven by new store openings and low-value deals. In the second quarter, the company launched a tier ranking system for its loyalty program and also launched the Ollie’s Army mobile app.
Highly rated discount retailer Ollie's Bargain Outlet reports second-quarter earnings after the close today, as partial rival Toys 'R' Us closes shop.