Canada Markets closed

Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE)

NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
3.5900-0.1000 (-2.71%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT

3.5900 0.00 (0.00%)
After hours: 4:17PM EDT

Sign in to post a message.
  • z
    zezo
    great stock, buy bet and the lower it gets buy more. Cenovus great company.
  • A
    ABUL
    BOUGHT AT 6.7 and keep going down, and still holding till next summer
  • J
    Jimmy
    Going to be a loooong road back to any significant gains for me anyway... in at 6.15 (CAD) and holding
  • E
    Edwin
    Earnings are not going to be good 😒 wanted to be out @ $6
  • J
    Jaero
    How come no one’s talking about this stock. Its starting to sky rocket.
  • J
    Jimmy
    Great volume and % increase today, let's hope we can carry the momentum into tomorrow/ next week.
  • G
    Georgios
    Can someone give me some hope. I’m down huge. So I lower my average? Like can CVE bounce back ? I feel defeated
  • J
    Jimmy
    Let’s hope this keeps going up. Not a ton of catalysts in the meantime but hopefully stimulus announcement can bring some life back into CVE.

    How do u guys think the election will impact CVE ? Understand it’s a Canadian company but how are we feeling ?
  • R
    Ross
    it is Oct already, this gets moving quick, how many houses and businesses will be starting the furnaces again for the next 6 months? buying at these levels
  • R
    Ross
    just going to keep buying, anywhere is this range is great, little lower, better. Sit on them, easy money
  • J
    Jimmy
    great discount on all energy stocks right now, especially oil and gas. Could be a good entry here if you're considering buying in and are patient.
  • H
    Havana
    I believe there is some room here to take advantage of this price. In 2 to 3 years this stock could double, thats 33 to 50% return/year, I am fine with that.
  • S
    Steven
    Reconnaissance Energy Africa Ltd.
    $RECAF ended the day up while everything else went down. I never been this excited about a company except maybe $LAC or $LIACF. Glad I dumped $RIG $CVE $BTU etc and got in here when I did!
  • d
    d
    Jo Morgan downgrades to underweight from Neutral. This morning.
    This company has decades of assets is paying down debt and is not going bankrupt like many shale producers. I’m picking at buying more. $10 in the next 18 months.
  • S
    Steven
    Transocean Ltd.
    got out of $CVE & $RIG on Sep 1 and went to Reconnaissance Africa. Even after today's dip, $RECAF made me 16% while RIG and CVE are down 20%. RECAF has 100% rights to Namibia oil and early estimates more oil than Kuwait! Drilling will start soon and the country has been building rail and seaport infrastructure. The risk/reward is worth it in my opinion.
  • D
    Day
    This is a buy at this price! Read the article below. Things will go up!! Fingers crossed!
    Energy has been the biggest drag on the market over the past week, month and year, but that could be about to change, two traders say.
    Energy has been the biggest drag on the market over the past week, month and year, but that could be about to change, two traders say.
    www.cnbc.com
  • A
    Alonso Martinez
    Don’t expect much of this
    Company 1-long run bearish 2- have a tendency to run on sides for years.
    Next side range for next 3 years 4$-8$ pushing hard 8s.
  • D
    Day
    Highways are full of cars!!! Jet fuel all time low! Unfortunately the covid cases are causing a panick and shutdowns ....we should be good in 6 months *fingers crossed*
  • S
    Shooter
    its going to be rough for a while. we've known this all along. When oil stabilizes above $45 we will be ok. Until then, hold on, or not, but don't be shocked by volatility.
  • R
    Ross
    added 25 k today, fall and winter coming and eventually everything refiring.