Dublin, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Medical Engineered Materials Market Research Report by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Medical Engineered Materials Market size was estimated at USD 15.64 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 17.65 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 13.17% to reach USD 32.87 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Medical Engineered Materials to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Application, the Medical Engineered Materials Market was examined across Advanced Wound Care, Medical Devices, Medical Disposables, and Medical Wearables.
Based on Type, the Medical Engineered Materials Market was examined across Medical Adhesives, Medical Elastomers, Medical Films, Medical Foams, and Medical Plastics.
Based on Geography, the Medical Engineered Materials Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Medical Engineered Materials Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Medical Engineered Materials Market, including 3M, Arkema, B.Braun, BASF, Baxter International, Celanese Corporation, Covestro, DSM, Dupont, Eastman Chemical Company, Ensinger, Ethicon, Evonik, Henkel, Huntsman Corporation, Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Nitto Denko, Recticel, RTP Company, Sabic, Sekisui Chemical, Solvay, Strategic Choices Made, Teknor Apex, Trelleborg Ab, and Trinseo.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Medical Engineered Materials Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Medical Engineered Materials Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Medical Engineered Materials Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Medical Engineered Materials Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Medical Engineered Materials Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Medical Engineered Materials Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Medical Engineered Materials Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Developments of advanced medical devices and equipment
184.108.40.206. Increasing geriatric population and target diseases
220.127.116.11. Inclination toward minimally invasive surgical procedures
18.104.22.168. High penetration of medical plastic
22.214.171.124. Complexities with recycling of medical materials
126.96.36.199. Rising healthcare investments in emerging economies
188.8.131.52. Innovation in medical adhesives
184.108.40.206. Advent of 3D printing technology for medical devices
220.127.116.11. Focus on sustainability of medical materials
18.104.22.168. Availability issues and fluctuating price of raw material
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Medical Engineered Materials Market, by Application
6.2. Advanced Wound Care
6.3. Medical Devices
6.4. Medical Disposables
6.5. Medical Wearables
7. Medical Engineered Materials Market, by Type
7.2. Medical Adhesives
7.3. Medical Elastomers
7.4. Medical Films
7.5. Medical Foams
7.6. Medical Plastics
8. Americas Medical Engineered Materials Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Medical Engineered Materials Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Medical Engineered Materials Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.5. Baxter International
12.6. Celanese Corporation
12.10. Eastman Chemical Company
12.15. Huntsman Corporation
12.16. Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
12.17. Nitto Denko
12.19. RTP Company
12.21. Sekisui Chemical
12.23. Strategic Choices Made
12.24. Teknor Apex
12.25. Trelleborg Ab
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m29i6j
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900