Dublin, Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Automotive Simulation Market Research Report by Deployment (On-Cloud and On-Premise), by Component (Services and Software), by Application, by End User, by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Simulation Market size was estimated at USD 1,409.43 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,573.78 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 11.99% to reach USD 2,781.89 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive Simulation to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Deployment, the Automotive Simulation Market was studied across On-Cloud and On-Premise.
Based on Component, the Automotive Simulation Market was studied across Services and Software. The Software is further studied across APIs and Visualization Tools.
Based on Application, the Automotive Simulation Market was studied across Prototyping and Testing.
Based on End User, the Automotive Simulation Market was studied across OEM and Third Party Providers.
Based on Region, the Automotive Simulation Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Simulation Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Simulation Market, including Altair Engineering Inc., Ansys, Inc., Applied Intuition, Ascent Robotics, Autodesk, Inc., AVL, Cognata, Comsol, Dassault Systemes SE, Design Simulation Technologies Inc., Dspace GmbH, ESI group, ESSS, Foretellix, IPG Automotive GmbH, Siemens AG, Simscale, SIMUL8 Corporation, Synopsys, Inc., The AnyLogic Company, and The MathWorks, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Simulation Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Simulation Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Simulation Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Simulation Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Simulation Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Automotive Simulation Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Simulation Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. R&D investments in developing advanced vehicle technology
126.96.36.199. Need to improve fuel efficiency and cut emissions
188.8.131.52. Need for rapid virtual prototyping and testing
184.108.40.206. Complexities in predicting real-time control
220.127.116.11. Developments in the field of autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles, smart electronics, and safety critical control software
18.104.22.168. Fluid 2D visualization and interactive 3d modelling
22.214.171.124. Integration complexities
126.96.36.199. Loosely coupled standards
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Automotive Simulation Market, by Deployment
7. Automotive Simulation Market, by Component
7.3.2. Visualization Tools
8. Automotive Simulation Market, by Application
9. Automotive Simulation Market, by End User
9.3. Third Party Providers
10. Americas Automotive Simulation Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Automotive Simulation Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive Simulation Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Altair Engineering Inc.
14.2. Ansys, Inc.
14.3. Applied Intuition
14.4. Ascent Robotics
14.5. Autodesk, Inc.
14.9. Dassault Systemes SE
14.10. Design Simulation Technologies Inc.
14.11. Dspace GmbH
14.12. ESI group
14.15. IPG Automotive GmbH
14.16. Siemens AG
14.18. SIMUL8 Corporation
14.19. Synopsys, Inc.
14.20. The AnyLogic Company
14.21. The MathWorks, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5zfwg7
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900