Those who don’t want to spend the holiday season with the smell of a fresh fir tree have plenty of options in the Bradenton area, though the selection may be less than previous years.
From mom-and-pop lots to big box stores, here is a list of lots selling live Christmas trees in 2021:
▪ The Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County lot is located between Publix at Westgate Shopping Center at 3913 Manatee Ave. W., and McKelvey Park in Bradenton, next to Jessie P. Miller Elementary School. The lot is closed Mondays through Wednesdays and open from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturdays, and noon to 7 p.m. Sundays.
▪ Merry Christmas Trees of Bradenton is located on the south side of Manatee Avenue West at 33rd Street Court West, and is open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a week.
▪ Loving Hands Ministry Christmas tree lot is located at 2900 U.S. 310 N., Ellenton, next to Hide-Away Storage, and is open 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. weekdays and 9 a.m.- 9 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
▪ Alpine Christmas Trees, 11315 Palmbrush Trail, Lakewood Ranch, is open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday-Saturday and noon to 9 p.m. Sundays.
▪ Publix Super Market locations
▪ Lowes locations
▪ The Home Depot locations
If you have a local Christmas tree lot in Manatee County that you would like to be included on this list, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.