The USD/CAD is consolidating in the upper part of the chart precisely above W L3 camarilla pivot and 5/8 Murrey Math.
This indicates a bullish pressure that will be materialized if the price closes above 1.3153 W H3 and 7/8 confluence. Look for continuation above towards 1.3214 if that happens. If we see a pullback look for 1.3060-90 zone rejection towards 1.3153 and 1.3214. Only if the price closes below 1.3030, bulls will lose steam and the price might get a deeper pullback. At this point its all bullish.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Crude Oil Price Update – Strengthens Over $66.79, Weakens Under $66.72
- USDZAR Higher Following Balance of Trade Report
- E-mini S&P 500 Index (ES) Futures Technical Analysis – October 31, 2018 Forecast
- Bitcoin and Ethereum Price Forecast – BTC Price Stabilises
- E-mini Dow Jones Industrial Average (YM) Futures Analysis – October 31, 2018 Forecast
- Precious Metals Move Down on Increased Risk Appetite in Equity Markets