The USD/CAD is in uptrend. We can see the two POC zones acting as support. W L3 is also providing a confluence to bullish outlook.
1.3200-10 is the first while 1.3150-65 is the second POC zone. A bounce off any POC zone should provide upside continuation towards 1.3238 and 1.3254. If we see the price higher than 1.3254 then the next level is 1.3280. Pay attention to the first POC zone as we also see W L3 and order block, acting as additional confluence support for a bullish bounce.
The analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.MTF template.
For more daily technical and wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
Many green pips,
Nenad Kerkez aka Tarantula FX
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Germany Narrowly Avoids a Technical Recession
- GBP/USD Full Steam Ahead with 1.30 Resistance Nearby
- Trade Talk Euphoria Dominates But The Hong Kong Bill And Huawei Threaten To Upset The Apple Cart
- GBP/USD Daily Forecast – Sterling Eyes 1.30 Following Bullish Technical Break
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Early Weakness as Forecasts Indicate Return to Seasonal Temperatures
- Trade Headlines Remain Market’s Key Driver