U.S. Chamber of Commerce conducts media tour to discuss the impact of technology on small businesses.
New York, NY --News Direct-- YourUpdateTV
Small businesses that use technology grow faster, profit more, and hire more workers compared to other small businesses. Those are among the key findings of a new report by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. This held for women- and minority-owned businesses as well.
The report finds that when small businesses utilize technology there are real economic benefits—these small businesses directly employ or support the employment of nearly 100 million jobs in the U.S. and contribute more than $17 trillion to the economy annually.
During the nationwide media tour, Jordan Crenshaw, Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Technology Engagement Center highlighted some of the key findings including:
· 93% of small businesses use at least 1 technology platform
· 86% of small businesses say technology helped their business survive COVID
· 87% of small businesses believe technology helped them grow despite challenging conditions
· 92% of small business said social media helped them find new customers
· 73% of small businesses using delivery apps grew their workforce.
· 83% of small businesses plan to increase their use of technology platforms
To find out more about these findings and ways that technology helps small businesses please visit americaninnovators.com
View source version on newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/u-s-chamber-of-commerce-report-how-technology-is-impacting-small-businesses-518836644