* The Toronto Stock Exchange's TSX falls 0.52 percent to 19,255.92
* Leading the index were Trillium Therapeutics Inc , up 5.7%, Vermilion Energy Inc, up 3%, and Keyera Corp, higher by 2.6%.
* Lagging shares were Methanex Corp, down 9.0%, Real Matters Inc, down 7.5%, and Cargojet Inc, lower by 5.8%.
* On the TSX 88 issues rose and 138 fell as a 0.6-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There were 25 new highs and no new lows, with total volume of 198.6 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Royal Bank Of Canada, Suncor Energy Inc and Manulife Financial Corp.
* The TSX's energy group rose 0.72 points, or 0.6%, while the financials sector climbed 1.22 points, or 0.3%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose 1.58%, or $1.01, to $64.87 a barrel. Brent crude rose 1.78%, or $1.2, to $68.47 [O/R]
* The TSX is up 10.5% for the year.
This summary was machine generated April 29 at 21:03 GMT.