Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Thursday:
• Qualcomm (NASDAQ:QCOM) stock was up 5.4% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (11:20 GMT) after earnings for its fiscal fourth quarter came in better than expected.
• Nielsen Holdings (NYSE:NLSN) stock gained 4% after the media research company announced it plans to split into two independent publicly-traded companies.
• Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE) stock plunged 13.3% after reporting gross bookings came in shy of forecasts.
• Roku (NASDAQ:ROKU) stock tumbled 15.4% despite beating on the top and bottom lines, as losses were higher compared to the year earlier and it spent more on acquiring new users.
• Boeing (NYSE:BA) stock inched up 0.5% even after it said U.S. and European regulators want documentation for its proposed 737 Max software fix revised, which could further delay the jet's return to service.
• Norwegian Cruise Line (NYSE:NCLH) stock fell 1.8% after posting a decline in earnings, although it said bookings for the coming year were ahead of this year's record.