Provided a corporate update with respect to its ongoing operational programs at the recently acquired San Francisco mine located in Sonora, Mexico in addition to planned activities across the Company's pipeline of prospective exploration projects.Gold production of 2,349 ounces in May at an operating margin of $1,121 U.S. per ounce. $4.2 million U.S. of gold sales and $2.8 million U.S. of operating profit in May. Magna Gold Corp. shares V.MGR are trading up $0.02 at $0.94.
- The $30 Trillion Trend Taking Wall Street By Storm
- Coronavirus Test Kits Could See Higher Demand with “Second Wave” Fears Growing
- Global Microgrid Demand Creating a Sizable $47.4 Billion Investment Opportunity
- U.S. CBD Demand Creating a $24 Billion Opportunity for Investors
- Gatling Starting Uptrend, Bolstered by Best Gold Values Yet at Abitibi Project
- Stocks in Play: Prospero Silver Corp.