New York, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
Arizona Silver Exploration adds more claims around Perry vein after recent high-grade gold and silver intercepts click here
Marvel completes heliborne survey on Duhamel nickel-copper-cobalt property in Quebec City click here
Logiq raises C$6.5 million as part of its initial public offering after overallotment option exercised click here
FSD Pharma appoints Anthony Durkacz as its new interim chief executive officer click here
Camino Minerals says Los Chapitos copper project's local community in Peru receiving COVID-19 vaccinations click here
NEXE Innovations unveils premium compostable espresso pods click here
Adcore appoints business leader Oded Orgil as an independent company director click here
PowerTap acquires 49% of green hydrogen technology company AES-100 click here
Western Magnesium moves closer to testing phase as commercialized pilot plant undergoes final build out click here
DGTL Holdings Inc says subsidiary Hashoff strikes social media content services contract with fast-growing cryptocurrency trading platform click here
Exro Technologies Inc chooses Mesa, Arizona as its US headquarters to advance next-generation electric vehicles and batteries click here
FOBI AI inks letter of intent to acquire US online coupon and advertising platform Qples click here
Else Nutrition launches plant-based cereals line for babies six months and older click here
BetterLife Pharma Inc unit gets the nod to conduct coronavirus randomized placebo-controlled trial with Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile click here
First Mining Gold Corp extends drilling program at its Pickle Crow gold project click here
Endexx Corp and DJ Khaled’s BLESSWELL signals strong promise in CBD wellness sector within months of debut click here
C3 Metals reports more encouraging drill results from Montaña de Cobre zone, Jasperoide project in Peru click here
Empower Clinics partners with Save-On-Foods to offer Kai Care COVID-19 test kits in British Columbia click here
Soma Gold updates on progress of Fenix portal at Cordero mine; full daily production expected by end of 2021 click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org