Gold is looking very bullish. At this point we can see that the price is rejecting above the inverted head and shoulders bottom.
The price in Gold is clearly trying to push higher. We can see two POC zones. 1595-1600 and 1562-80. Any of the zones should provide fresh buying opportunities if we see a drop in the price. Targets are 1625 and 1639. The final daily target is M H3 pivot 1645. However, if the price closes above then we will see a continuation towards 1648 and 1659 with 1694 being the final weekly target.
The Analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core and Sit Systems
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Markets are Ignoring the Economy; Coronavirus is in the Spotlight
- E-mini Dow Jones Industrial Average (YM) Futures Technical Analysis – Room to Rally into 22524
- Actionable Tips For Day Trading Cryptocurrencies
- Crude Oil Price Update – Bears Defending $27.99 – $30.04 Retracement Zone
- Three Great Trading Opportunities: DJIA, Gold And EUR/GBP For The Beginning Of The Week
- EUR/USD Mid-Session Technical Analysis for April 6, 2020