The retracement in EUR/JPY has come to an important POC zone. 124.60-85 is the zone where the price might reject.
The POC zone aims for rejection. Adding to that is also the confluence of ATR and Camarillas. T-89 pattern showed up and coupled with historical sellers we could see 124.14 if momentum in the pair persists. Have in mind that the ATR high is 124.81 and if the price overshoots the ATR, bears might be endangered. From R:R perspective the trade could be pretty much ok as the trend is still bearish. Further bearish momentum will happen on the price close below 124.53 D H3 camarilla.
The analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.MTF template.
Join Elite CurrenSea’s Forex Live Education in upcoming months
For more daily technical and wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
Many green pips,
Nenad Kerkez aka Tarantula FX
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Bitcoin – Sub-$3,700 Levels Could Test Investor Resilience Today
- USD/JPY Fundamental Daily Forecast – Safe-Haven Appeal, Higher Yields Make Dollar Attractive Asset
- Precious Metals Trade Positive On Demand From European Markets
- AUD/USD Forex Technical Analysis – February 12, 2019 Forecast
- EUR/USD Price Forecast – EUR/USD Consolidates Near Overnight Lows
- USD Rally Takes Investors by Surprise: But will the Winning Streak be Able to Continue?