The EUR/GBP is bullish. We can see two distinct POC zones, but the chance is that the price will bounce from the first POC zone.
The POC zone 0.9280-90 could make the price bounce towards higher levels. In case of a deeper retracement fresh buyers also wait within 0.9070-0.9100. But, if the price makes a rejection from the first POC zone then its important that the price stays above 0.9260. A bounce above 0.9290 should directly try to push above 0.9300. Above 0.9300 watch for 0.9354 and 0.9370. The final target is 0.9496.
The Analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core and Sit Systems
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Disney and European Debut Scant Consolation Amid Covid-19 Woes
- EUR/USD Bullish Pullback Testing Key 1.09-1.10 Resistance Zone
- What a Surprise, There Are Actually Instruments Which Are Going Up: DAX, Gold and EUR/USD
- EUR/USD Mid-Session Technical Analysis for March 24, 2020
- AUD/USD Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Slams Into Resistance
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Early Signs of Short-Term Bottom as Dollar Weakens