WTI Crude Oil
The WTI Crude Oil market initially tried to rally during the trading session on Thursday, but then fell rather hard to slice through the 50 day EMA and the 20 day EMA. That being the case, we are testing pretty significant support, and I think we could very well have a lot of volatility in this area, and perhaps go looking as low as $50 for a returned. However, I’m the first to admit that this is a bit concerning for the bulls, so unless we break above the 50 day EMA by the end of the session, it looks as if we will probably at the very least start to drift a little bit lower.
Crude Oil Price Forecast Video 08.02.19
Brent markets also pulled back rather significantly, slicing through the 50 day EMA. There is support a little closer in this market, but I think that the overall attitude of crude oil has shown itself to be rather stagnant in this region, and quite frankly we have shown so much in the way of tenacity to go higher but have yet to produce results that I believe that the buyers are starting to become a bit disheartened. If we break down below the $60 level in this market, that could kick off negativity in this market to send it lower. At this point, I don’t know that I want to buy Brent quite yet, but I do recognize that there is support underneath so there is the possibility that we can find reasons to go long.
Please let us know what you think in the comments below
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- GBP/JPY Price Forecast – British pound find support again
- E-mini Dow Jones Industrial Average (YM) Futures Technical Analysis – Trader Reaction to 25156 Will Set Tone Today
- E-mini NASDAQ-100 Index (NQ) Futures Technical Analysis – Closing Price Reversal Top Confirmed; 6792.75 Next Target
- Gold Price Forecast – Gold markets show neutrality
- USD/JPY Price Forecast – US dollar pulls back for Thursday session
- AUD/USD Price Forecast – Australian dollar continues to levitate