Dublin, Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Electric Trike Market Research Report by Application (Operational Use and Personal Use), by Type (Cargo Type and Leisure Type), by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electric Trike Market size was estimated at USD 2,678.28 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 3,403.02 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 27.39% to reach USD 11,450.71 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Electric Trike to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Application, the Electric Trike Market was examined across Operational Use and Personal Use.
Based on Type, the Electric Trike Market was examined across Cargo Type and Leisure Type.
Based on Geography, the Electric Trike Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Electric Trike Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Electric Trike Market, including AKO Trike, Aprilia Magnet, Arcimoto, Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, Belize Bicycle, BRP, Buhler Group, Electra Meccanica, Electric Bike Technologies Inc., Elio Motors, EVELO, Harley-Davidson, Inc., ICE Recumbent Trikes, Iceni Cycles Ltd., IZIP Electric Bikes, Motorcycle Tour Conversions, Inc. (MTC Voyager), Pedego Electric Bikes, Piaggio & C. SpA, Rad Power Bikes, Sway Motorsports, Tilting Motor Works, Inc., Torq, Toyota Motor Corporation, Trivel, Valene Motors, and Yamaha Motor Company Co. Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Electric Trike Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Electric Trike Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Electric Trike Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Electric Trike Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Electric Trike Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Electric Trike Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Electric Trike Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. High demand for energy efficient and green vehicles worldwide
220.127.116.11. Stability and convenience benefits gaining more traction
18.104.22.168. Increasing sports vehicle enthusiasts and number of outdoor activity participation
22.214.171.124. Instances of safety issues and consequent product recalls
126.96.36.199. Technological development of high-performance electric trite
188.8.131.52. Introducing electric trike in emerging markets
184.108.40.206. Limited reach and awareness in several economies and concern associated with poor storage batteries
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Electric Trike Market, by Application
6.2. Operational Use
6.3. Personal Use
7. Electric Trike Market, by Type
7.2. Cargo Type
7.3. Leisure Type
8. Americas Electric Trike Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Electric Trike Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Electric Trike Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. AKO Trike
12.2. Aprilia Magnet
12.4. Bayerische Motoren Werke AG
12.5. Belize Bicycle
12.7. Buhler Group
12.8. Electra Meccanica
12.9. Electric Bike Technologies Inc.
12.10. Elio Motors
12.12. Harley-Davidson, Inc.
12.13. ICE Recumbent Trikes
12.14. Iceni Cycles Ltd.
12.15. IZIP Electric Bikes
12.16. Motorcycle Tour Conversions, Inc. (MTC Voyager)
12.17. Pedego Electric Bikes
12.18. Piaggio & C. SpA
12.19. Rad Power Bikes
12.20. Sway Motorsports
12.21. Tilting Motor Works, Inc.
12.23. Toyota Motor Corporation
12.25. Valene Motors
12.26. Yamaha Motor Company Co. Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/et6a95
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900