|Bid||N/A x N/A|
|Ask||N/A x N/A|
|Day's Range||N/A - N/A|
|52 Week Range||undefined - undefined|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||N/A|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
Luxury Group Michael Kors (KORS) will now be known as Capri Holdings Limited. Effective January 2, 2019, it will trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the new ticker CPRI. The company missed revenue guidance for the second quarter of fiscal 2019, which brought the stock down 14.6% on November 7.
Capri Holdings Limited, a global fashion luxury group, announced today that it has changed its name from Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS), and beginning on January 2, 2019, its New York Stock Exchange ticker symbol will be CPRI. The company is also pleased to announce that it has completed its acquisition of Versace. John D. Idol, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Capri Holdings said, “With the acquisition of Versace, we have now created one of the leading global fashion luxury groups in the world.
Looking at Michael Kors Holdings Limited's (NYSE:KORS) earnings update in September 2018, it seems that analyst forecasts are fairly optimistic, with earnings expected to grow by 26% in the upcoming Read More...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / December 12, 2018 / U.S. equities finished lower on Tuesday after bouncing between the red and green territory. The stocks gained more than 1% across the board on improving ...
Stitch Fix said its active clients grew 22 percent during the quarter to 2.9 million. The personal styling service said it benefited during the quarter from adding new brands like Michael Kors, Bonobos, Converse and Madewell for shoppers to receive items from.
Most stocks reacted poorly to Friday's jobs report. Michael Kors was one of the harder hit, but despite being marked down, it may not be a bargain yet.
As of December 3, of the 15 analysts covering Hanesbrands (HBI) stock, 40% recommend a “buy” and the remaining 60% have given HBI a “hold” rating. In the past 15 days, there has been one price target change for HBI. On December 1, Citigroup raised its price target to $18.00 from $17.00.
Small and large cap stocks are widely popular for a variety of reasons, however, mid-cap companies such as Michael Kors Holdings Limited (NYSE:KORS), with a market cap of US$6.6b, often Read More...
Tiffany earnings narrowly topped third-quarter views Wednesdsay, but revenue and same-store sales came in light for the high-end jeweler.
In the past 15 days, there has been no price target action for VFC stock. Wall Street analysts’ 12-month average target price for VFC stock is $98.52, which implies a 24.8% upside to the stock’s price on November 23.
Canada Goose earnings rose much more than expected, with fiscal second-quarter revenue also topping. Shares broke out to a high, but pared gains.
Stores and shopping malls are struggling in the e-commerce era, but with consumer confidence at a 20-year high and unemployment a four-decade low, shoppers may see less heavy discounting during the holiday shopping season.
John Idol became the CEO of Michael Kors Holdings Limited (NYSE:KORS) in 2003. This analysis aims first to contrast CEO compensation with other companies that have similar market capitalization. Then Read More...
The big post-election rally on Wednesday has petered out a bit as the week draws to a close. We know the nation is politically divided, and now the market is showing us its split personality as well. We warned investors on Wednesday that this could happen since the election was unlikely to immediately solve the issues of rates, tariffs, President’s Trump’s legal woes, or the slowdown in earnings growth next year. As a result, the major indices are trying to give back their Wednesday gains. ...
Michael Kors earnings were better-than-expected for the second quarter, but sales came in a little light. Shares plunged.