Canada Markets close in 2 hrs 3 mins

Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc. (ZZZ.TO)

Toronto - Toronto Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
36.36+1.36 (+3.89%)
As of 1:31PM EDT. Market open.
Full screen
Previous Close35.00
Open35.59
Bid36.27 x 0
Ask36.38 x 0
Day's Range35.33 - 36.40
52 Week Range22.29 - 37.27
Volume49,081
Avg. Volume96,652
Market Cap1.339B
Beta (5Y Monthly)1.66
PE Ratio (TTM)20.26
EPS (TTM)N/A
Earnings DateN/A
Forward Dividend & Yield0.78 (2.30%)
Ex-Dividend DateAug. 19, 2021
1y Target EstN/A
  • Baystreet

    Stocks in play: Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc.

    Today announced that it is acquiring a majority share of Hush Blankets Hush, a Canadian-based, direct-to-consumer ...

  • The Canadian Press

    Sleep Country Canada Holdings signs deal to buy Hush Blankets

    TORONTO — Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc. has signed a deal to buy Hush Blankets, a direct-to-consumer seller of weighted blankets, pillows, sheets and bed-in-a-box mattresses. Under the deal, Sleep Country will acquire a 52 per cent stake in Hush for $25 million. The company has also agreed to buy the other 48 per cent in annual 16 percentage point stake increments starting March 31, 2023, at a price based on the business's financial performance. Hush was founded in 2017 by Lior Ohayon and A

  • Simply Wall St.

    Should You Think About Buying Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc. (TSE:ZZZ) Now?

    While Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc. ( TSE:ZZZ ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...