Canada markets closed

Welbilt, Inc. (WBT)

NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
23.50-0.03 (-0.13%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • A
    Anonymous
    Absolutely the wrong decision! There is no upside potential by accepting Ali Group's bid. With Middleby's offer, you had the potential for significant share price growth. At the end of the day what do we get? Just another short-sighted money grab by WBT's board.
  • M
    Martin
    Just wonderful. Now we have to pay taxes on the profit. Take the Middleby offer.
  • N
    Notle
    Why is it the price not going up but rather falling a bit, when their report says that they have very good profits?
  • l
    loomans
    They had some interesting insights about WBT on (http://Rightpicker.com). Definitely made me think twice about the company.
  • M
    Martin
    It will be better in most cases if you take the stock instead of the cash since it won't be taxable immediately.
  • c
    c
    Why didn't PriceWaterhouseCoopers catch these errors? PwC needs to bring in some international tax experts - not the B team.
  • S
    Silver Scrotum
    100 million volume today..
    10 million or less volume by tomorrow..
    I bet this stock will be down 5% or more tomorrow.
    No doubt about it.
  • k
    kevin
    I just found out today of the hiring of Bill Johnson as CEO. I purchased a large quantity of shares this morning. Not only is the stock low and a steal at the price I got it at, Bill is a winner. I have watched him now for years and have purchased stock after he joins a new company. He will make the shareholders of Welbilt a nice profit.
  • G
    G.
    What is going on with this stock (WBT)? They are being investigated, yet it is going up. Investors don't read or care about the news, or simply they have money to throw away!!!!
  • D
    Drill-Horizontal
    If you do the math....the buyout price minus debt divided by number of shares you get $20.05. Anything above that is short covering. Sell at $22.
  • I
    Investors
    Big players took their profit yesterday and retail investors who bought it late will loose more money if not selling yet
  • M
    MoneyMan91
    holding 8k shares I filed for suit.
  • e
    eWombat
    $3.3B Bid, any price higher than this will make it overvalued!
  • S
    Steven
    WBT will have another offer of 25.00 and they will take it....!!!! Buy Buy Buy WBT Europe wants that market and will get it from the WBT share holders...!!!Buy
  • K
    KDo13
    Are we all bears for this stock? LMAOOO :D
  • k
    kimo
    Fair share price is $20.69
  • B
    B747
    This stock will be trading around 8-9 by summer
  • A
    A
    Overbought. The acquisition price is $2.9B, current market cap is $3.2B. It's bound to shed about 10%
  • A
    Aleksandr
    Any ideas where we going?
  • E
    Edmond
    Don’t know what’s going on but too many people saying sell makes me want to hold