Canada markets closed

Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. (TNEYF)

Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
3.2720+0.0025 (+0.08%)
At close: 03:57PM EDT

Yahoo Finance will soon be upgrading our Conversations message board platform to provide a better experience for our users. Only comments published since April 21, 2021 will be visible on Yahoo Finance after the upgrade. If you wish to download and save any of your older comments, please submit a request via the Privacy Dashboard by no later than Aug. 15, 2022.

Sign in to post a message.
  • N
    The poor performance of this stock over the past month during a time when most oil and gas companies have had a recovery in their shares tells me that management here is very poor. Just waiting for a reasonable exit loss.
  • C
    Im buying TVE at $3.75 all day long. Anyone else buying this undervalued stock?
  • M
    Their net earnings are down, but no one has discussed why. Reasons are critical since if reasons will disappear soon then its a good buy. Please share if anyone knows about one-time write-offs or something.
  • A
    It’s time Nuttal and company get a position on this board and demand faster increases in dividends. I don’t care about accretive acquisition cause all this is going to do is continue to push out debt. I want to see a 20% ++ dividend now I am tired of waiting. You want to see share price acceleration just look at Cardinal Energy
  • A
    Oil rises as IEA hikes 2022 demand forecast!
  • C
    On the conference call management said they are committed RIGHT NOW to the >200m and <400m tier of the return of capital framework. So in addition to the base dividend, we will receive 50% of free funds flow, with the other 50% going to reduce net debt further. My desire and expectation are that they would be engaged in buying back shares at the maximum allowable volume and speed. Special dividends and increases are fine but at this share price the most attractive use of capital is buying shares.
  • D
    Tve or cpg
  • D
    any thoughts on oil dropping to low $80 if Iran deal goes through? What happens to TVE?
  • C
    Up 16% in 15 days. And earnings aren't even out yet
  • K
    Consensus eps $0.17 and they reported $0.33. Why the hesitation with the stock price?
  • d
    Eric Nuttall pumped TVE during an interview yesterday. I think we need the Q2 ER to get some momentum going here!! That plus oil stabilizing above $100.
  • J
    Jules Cesar
    Top recommendation from Nutall... yeah, we will remember
  • Y
    I have lots @ 4.75 CAD.
    Should I hold or sell?
  • J
    Will this ever reach 5 dollars canadian again? I hope so
  • D
    Dharmendra Shiroya
    Should I hold or sell?
  • S
    whats the issue?
  • S
    Nice earnings... but no interest in the sector it seems
  • L
    does any one know at what time earnings will be released tomorrow ?
  • Z
    today I bought this at 4.03