No matching results for ''
Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results
Canada markets closed
Sernova Corp. (SVA.V)
TSXV - TSXV Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
At close: 3:59PM EST
259 reactions on $SVA.V conversation
Sign in to post a message.
welcome all new investors. those of you waiting for a blow by blow updates and press release you will be left wanting. This management team typically focuses on their work it's results and less on press. this is a style I find rare in these times and I am happy to reward them by sticking with this stock. the press will come with good results.
i know this stock will be valued at multiples of its current peice, fractions or integers remains to be determined. With no news and momentum, i will wait until .9-.8
They should easily be at $5 by now. It's crazy how does siglion a competitor with less promotion and advances is trading at $28 and was sitting at $40 last week. Sva should be at par or even higher in sp if it gets up listed to nasdaq. As of now it should be already a $5 stock. 📈🚀
Sernova Corp. Selected for the TSX Venture Stock Exchange’s 2021 Venture 50 List of Top Performing Listed Companies
Sernova Obtains Final Prospectus Receipt for $20 Million Bought Deal
stock might drop more
Great price to buy now. I'm all in
Bought deal is supposed to close approx. today so should happen in the next few days to week from my experience. I have heard that they can't release any news until bought deal is completed. Not sure if that is true but I am expecting to hear news on who the big pharma partner is that was hinted at during last interview but he would not release info at that time. Wish I had more money to buy yesterday on the dip but I shouldn't be greedy as I already have over 40,000 shares. Hope I can get to 50,000 shares before this takes off, lol greedy me
If this clinical trial shows safety. And even moderate efficacy this will be the single biggest step in the treatment of diabetes since Banting and Best developed insulin for injection in humans. Quickly google the company's which make injectable insulin or oral hypoglycemic meds. Have a look at those company names. That's the scale we are talking about. For get EVs or 5G or fintech this will change medicine. Obviously there is a BIG gap between clinical trials and market. But potential here is giant. Clinical trials are expensive. Expect more offerings
So much action in the market right now! I feel sernova will have its day. Holding long on this till it hits min. $20. I don't care if it takes 10 yrs.
Stop asking if it's a good price to buy and look into the possibilities of the market they are tapping into. And they will very likely succeed with the cell pouch, as we already saw in the patient datas.
Why hasn't this moved in the last few weeks? Anyone have any insight?
We have several people in our family alone that will benefit from this cell pouch. We bought shares at $2.52 and 2.60 and now have bought in again at these discount prices. Wish I had even more money to sink into this but don't want to borrow on Line of credit. Only invest what you can afford to lose. Then be patient for the big payoff as the news hits the streets...
Curing Diabetes and better treatments for other auto immune diseases! Get in now, this is a game changer!!
The DSMB recommended that the Phase I/II clinical study should continue according to the study protocol and any related amendments. In their assessment, the DSMB did not raise any concerns regarding patient safety.
BOUGHT DEAL SECURED ✌🏼💼 💰
5 of the 7 patients have now been enrolled, implanted with Cell Pouches and are actively advancing through the transplantation phase of the study
➢ 5 of 7 patients have been implanted with the Cell Pouch
➢ 3 of 7 patients have received their first/one islet transplant
➢ 2 of 7 patients have received their first and second islet transplant
Pre-screening is ongoing for the final two patients and full enrollment of the study is anticipated to be completed in the first quarter of 2021 💰🔥
Onboard this is an exciting opportunity and is well worth the risk as the reward has the potential to be of historic breakthrough
Anyone, any idea why this rise and probably 2-3 days of strong performance? I'm holding tight, but would love to know if I should add more.
I am quite OK with the offering given where the SP was 3 weeks ago... It should build a nice, validated foundation. 10m is really not much given the market cap (3%). The offering price is reasonable (~10% off). Warrant at $1.7 with thresholds - also OK. In fact, it is nice to see bigger fishes entering here after just a brief cooldown and still an increase of 100% in shareprice from just 3 weeks ago. I am invested since a year or so, so one has to factor in my positive sentiment based on the recent surge. For investors having a high entry price, you will have to have some patience but it has played out in the past and I expect it to play out even better in the future. GLTA
Bank of Canada seen resisting investor expectations of early rate hike
Ford Mustang Mach-E: Meet the EV that's stealing market share from Tesla
Tech Stock Meltdown: 2 Top TSX Stocks I’d Buy Now to Hold for 20 Years
The Motley Fool
© 2021 Verizon Media. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads