Canada markets open in 31 minutes

Satsuma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (STSA)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
3.8900+0.0400 (+1.04%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT

3.8800 -0.01 (-0.26%)
Before hours: 8:45AM EDT

Sign in to post a message.
  • D
    David Mevin
    True story. The day that STSA plummeted and wavered around $5 - $5.10, I thought it was bottom and I sold about $100,000 of CRDF when that stock jumped to $8.15 from $5.85.
    I thought I was being smart and STSA was the low. Well, today, that $8.15 I sold of CRDF is now $14.90
    And the $5.10 I bought of STSA is $3.87
  • m
    I figure we should have an answer in the next 3 months, I think it’s worth the wait.
  • G
    It should get back to $10 by beginning of November
  • D
    David Kyle
    Well now. This is very interesting, straight from the CEO.
    Image ceo hosted in ImgBB
    Image ceo hosted in ImgBB
  • K
    One good news, this stock will rocket to 15$.
  • D
    David Mevin
    It's sad that the stock is down 85% but no insider will buy it.
  • O
    The conference was schedule before the results last week. The company was not expecting the not so good news, so when the news was announced there was no point in having this particular meeting today, and this was the reason it was canceled. That's what I took from my conversation. I was told the meeting for tomorrow has not bern canceled. I told them that it was not in their site as listed and I was told that the CFO has been notified. I don't believe that the company was planning on canceling the meeting today, but I do believe that they are waiting for more new results about sts101. Once they have a plan and new data they will come out with it and release it to the public. The fact that the meeting was canceled today is not a reason to speculate and panic, until we hear from the company what happens next I will hold my shares. The meeting tomorrow could also be cancelled, when that happens I will get on the phone and find out why. Good luck to all!
  • m
    So this med works in 3 hours not 2, why the destruction of the stock price over an hour
  • K
    SAVA declined 74% in may 2020 on a similar issue(not meeting end point). It recovered today most of what it lost. Good luck to all.
  • N
    It might be CEO’s plan to increase migraine patients so they can sell more product lol
  • D
    David Mevin
    If yo have money on the line, call them at the number below and tell them at their 4 p.m. Virtual Conference Call they have to say they will resubmit to the FDA. That they also have to tell the public they have around $90 million in cash and they have to tell the public their 2nd Phase 3 trial is in recruiting phase.

    Telephone: 650.410.3200

    satsuma locations
    400 Oyster Point Boulevard, Suite 221
    South San Francisco, CA 94080
  • M
    Mo Man
    I've joined onboard, 15k shares average at $4.986... I don't know this company, don't follow their management, but the technicals kinda allude should be some form of recovery..

    Basically, I'm taking a technical gamble... Hope this pops up a bit soon
  • R
    I read the statement and can not understand. Did FDA reject or not? This press release discusses STS101, a product candidate that is in clinical development, and which has not yet been approved for marketing by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. No representation is made as to the safety or effectiveness of STS101 for the therapeutic use for which STS101 is being studied.
  • C
    Read the following on today's setback:

    "Neither the 3.9 mg nor the 5.2 mg dose of the nasal powder achieved statistically significant improvement in the key symptoms of migraine at two hours after administration."
    "The only sliver of good news in the late-stage results for STS101 was that it did show significant effects on improving pain and other of the most bothersome migraine symptoms by three hours after administration."

    Unless I am mistaken this says it didn't work at 2 hours, but did at the 3 hour mark. If you are suffering from migraines wouldn't the latter be better than nothing?
  • d
    Purported to be email communication from mgmt on stocktwits stating no conferences this week, too much data to reevaluate so they had no new information to present. Theyre proceeding with approval attempts however. (According to email) im reducing but will keep a smaller position, worth 5.50-6 currently imo
  • c
    im ready to pick it up at $1.0
  • M
    I predict a $2.50 move in either direction by tomorrow!!
  • B
    Migraine is a serious illness that cam immobilized a person all day long and there isn't any medication that can really do its job.
    I will take 3 hrs rather than all day suffering
  • O
    I called a couple of people at satsuma this morning and left them voice messages. The company undertakes no obligation to update or revise publicly any forward looking statements. But of course is in their best interest to update investors, media and the public. I do know that the company is currently carrying out advance analysis of EMERGE data. It is expected that the company will release further information once these analyses are finalized. the good news I think is that the trials encompassed various secondary endpoints as well. And that different potential assessments of the drug candidate are carried out in different patients subgroups. In other words satsuma has filed a secondary outcome measures at the same time as the primary outcome.
  • K
    Guys learn to relax. It will go up. Won’t happen overnight. Please have some patience. The medicine they are testing is well known compound. The risk is a matter of hiring the right data analysts. Relax and good luck to all the long term investors .