Canada Markets closed

iShares Trust - iShares Short Treasury Bond ETF (SHVCL.SN)

Santiago - Santiago Delayed Price. Currency in CLP
Add to watchlist
89,335.00+14,327.00 (+19.10%)
At close: 02:24PM CLT

Yahoo Finance will soon be upgrading our Conversations message board platform to provide a better experience for our users. Only comments published since April 21, 2021 will be visible on Yahoo Finance after the upgrade. If you wish to download and save any of your older comments, please submit a request via the Privacy Dashboard by no later than Aug. 15, 2022.

Sign in to post a message.
  • P
    Philip
    Don't believe the yields they show on Yahoo. They seem to be based on data from months ago, and rates of all Treasuries have collapsed. SHV now yields almost nothing.
  • J
    Jesus
    Loading up on this in my retirement account. Great long term investment.
  • W
    William
    Is anyone considering selling their shares in SHV and putting their money into other higher yielding bond etfs?
  • J
    JJ
    why would anyone hold this POS
  • D
    DN
    Are the gains from this ETF taxable since this is based on Fed Treasury bonds?
  • C
    Chuck -A-Luck
    If only 51% bonds, where is the other 49%? Cash?
    That is poor fund management, as I decide how much to invest in bonds and how much cash to hold. I expect 100% +- of the fund to be invested in BONDS.
  • C
    Chase
    just realized there hasn't been a div since December 2020
  • Y
    Yahoo Finance Insights
    SHV reached an all time high at 112.99
  • Y
    Yahoo Finance Insights
    SHV reached an all time high at 112.99
  • D
    DAVID THE BARBARIAN
    Why does anybody hold this garbage?