|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's Range||83.20 - 83.20|
|52 Week Range||76.14 - 94.40|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||18.88|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.23 (0.26%)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
Schneider Electric SE (EPA:SU) is a stock with outstanding fundamental characteristics. When we build an investment case, we need to look at the stock with a holistic perspective. In theRead More...
Schneider Electric SE. (ENXTPA:SU) is a company with exceptional fundamental characteristics. Upon building up an investment case for a stock, we should look at various aspects. In the case ofRead More...
AVEVA Group plc Prior to Reverse Merger with Schneider Electric Software Business (LSE:AVV) is currently trading at a trailing P/E of 61.4x, which is higher than the industry average ofRead More...
Examining AVEVA Group plc Prior to Reverse Merger with Schneider Electric Software Business’s (LSE:AVV) past track record of performance is a valuable exercise for investors. It enables us to understandRead More...
The French company said it will merge the business with its Indian low voltage and industrial automation product business, and invest €430 million into the joint venture. Temasek, an investment company based in Singapore, will invest €430 million in the combined business and have a 35% share. Schneider will hold the remaining 65% of the joint business.
FireEye Inc (NasdaqGS:FEYE - News) disclosed the incident on Thursday, saying it targeted Triconex industrial safety technology from Schneider Electric SE (:SCHN.PA). Schneider confirmed that the incident had occurred and that it had issued a security alert to users of Triconex, which cyber experts said is widely used in the energy industry, including at nuclear facilities, and oil and gas plants.