Canada Markets close in 4 hrs 51 mins

Rio2 Limited (RIO.V)

TSXV - TSXV Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
0.1450+0.0100 (+7.41%)
As of 11:01AM EDT. Market open.
Sign in to post a message.
  • P
    Pól
    Disappointing news, let’s see what Alex had to say about future plans. He and team are very experienced, our huge energy and effort into RIO.V and they huge skin in the game.
  • W
    WayneD
    Big drop today. No one is ever on this message board. Last post prior to this one was 3 months ago.
    Anyone know why the big drop today?
  • C
    Collin
    Is this stock going to .15 sure looks like it.
  • W
    WayneD
    Stock is trading again. Now at 0.12, down 60% and a a new 52-week low by a huge
    margin. Oops, now at 0.1150.
  • W
    WayneD
    Nice.
  • M
    Marco
    Stock is Halted. Any news?
  • P
    Pól
    Interview with CEO over the weekend. https://youtu.be/0YmpomPDmhM+
  • K
    Katerina
    isn't it amazing...environmental application gets rejected but sp goes up 53% on huge volume
  • K
    Kenneth E
    "Soon" is discussed in press release:

    A decision on the Fenix Gold Project's EIA is expected within the next two weeks, Rio2 (RIOFF) said, adding that it will host a conference call the day the decision is made public.

    Rio2 is trading at roughly half of book value if you use 3/31/22 Financials. If you remove exploration assets, book value falls to roughly $.10 per share. Interesting to think about.
  • K
    Kenneth E
    I find it interesting that the company is worth 59% less when less than 3% of the shares outstanding have traded. The other 97% are watching from the sidelines.
  • M
    Michael Dale
    Disclosure: US Shareholder. Long-Term Bullish.

    Strengths:
    100% oxide gold resource in Chile. De-risked with investments from Sprott and BNP Paribas. Established gold stream deal with Wheaton Precious Metals. Financing arranged to fully fund production of mine. Pre-feasibility study complete. 5M oz measured and indicated. 1.8M oz proven and probable. 1.4M oz inferred. Estimated 16-year mine life.

    Weaknesses:
    No revenue to date. Junior miner risks. Awaiting final permits. Plan during early stages of mining is to truck water to site. RIOFF is an OTC Market stock.

    Opportunities:
    Ability to launch mine operations soon, which should start revenue in 2022. Macro tailwind for precious metals.

    Threats:
    Chile elected a socialist president. Risk of environmental activists and/or protestors. Unknown or unrecognized threats.

    What strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats have you identified? Any corrections or updates needed?
  • P
    Pól
    This will be at least a 5X and likely 10X from today’s price.

    “ Current guidance for the timing of development of the Fenix Gold project is for pre-construction and lead equipment orders to commence in Q2, 2021 and first gold production is targeted for H2, 2022.”
  • S
    Satisfied Customer
    We should be getting news on how they plan to finance the construction any day now
  • D
    DougW
    This is going to quietly make lots of money. Shhh.
  • S
    Satisfied Customer
    When are we going to get some news on the financing for the project? Should be any day now?
  • D
    DougW
    Boring...nothing happening here except they'll be producing gold in 18 months. Management owns shares and buys at market, so they are watchful of unnecessary dilution.
  • S
    Satisfied Customer
    I would love to see some renewed interest in the mining sector. Something tells me 2022 is going to be a lot more interesting than 2021
  • R
    Robert
    Moved from watchlist to position list
  • B
    Buddy
    A buy in anticipation of production ramp up to EOY 2021.