Canada markets closed

Quisitive Technology Solutions, Inc. (QUISF)

Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
1.1000+0.0331 (+3.10%)
At close: 3:59PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • l
    luke
    3 months from bank sponsorship is next tuesday, nothing is exact in stonks but i believe we are within 5-7 trading days of announcing visa cert. I was successful in getting guidance re: 🇨🇦 bank sponsorship from IR. We are in middle to latter part of the process wrt to securing one. My conjecture is that puts us on a early nov-december TL for northern operations. Quis sprinkles in some LP newsflow for customer lands. Thats a perfect playout to be sure, ready for how ever it shakes out. Lets get it
  • d
    david
    So I came here because one your posters pumped this on the Fobi board and wanted to see what its all about. Not here to bash this or pump mine. Seems like something interesting. A quick glance at the company I see that they do alot for Microsoft. Been trending sideways for awhile and based on the comments there hasn't been much action on partnership deals. I'm gonna put this on my watchlist and dig a little deeper. Good luck to all 👍
    and FYI fobi has been increasing because they've been signing partnerships lately with more to come so its based anticipation. ✌
  • m
    misrespet
    Here is a small reprieve for QUISF. When I began watching this the institutional ownership was ..2.1%
    and now it is 2.6%. That is a 24% improvement
    Guess some big guys are noticing all the good news.
  • l
    luke
    Love to see this muted volume this week. Markets in panic mode yesterday we trade flat at 50k on the ace venture, give up a bit today on 39k. Biggest trades were buys EOD ta boot. Get ready quisinites.
  • m
    matthew
    Who else is excited for the price of this stock to represent its true value?
  • N
    NA
    We anticipating news soon?
  • S
    Stoked
    Is today's volume 2.6 Million or am I looking at something wrong? If so, who bought the 2.5M?
  • J
    J
    let's hope to see 5% institutional holding this year. This will set the path to the Andromeda galaxy.
  • N
    NA
    Is some one able to verify these comments from CEO during last weeks webinar (I have not seen it) "that an uplisting in Canada to the TSX was foundationally in place, and that US uplisting was near as well"

    Much appreciated everyone.
     
  • d
    david
    Hey gang if you bought fobi.v today you coulve made 15% 🙂👍
  • J
    J
    Tiny company contract. Market won't react to this. We need institutional investors to hop in but my worry is that they won't want to until they're confident dilution won't take any longer. Until then, we're going to be trading sideways.

    The same thing happened to CTS but now look at their institutional holdings. Once people hopped in, their SP shot up.
  • l
    luke
    Buyer’s in control all afternoon after that big early morning buy. Looking for more of the same tmrw. Lets get it
  • N
    NA
    Everyone talking about FOBI.V, let's hope Quis has an awesome response.
  • s
    steve
    I’m torn between this and TOI.V using my next deposit from my paycheck today. Both appear to be absolute winners.
  • l
    luke
    My two cents to help guide some folks with their q’s. This prospectus is not a share offering prima facie for those concerned. As others have stated, it affords quis the ability to issue more shares. We had 25million dollars worth left under the june 2020 prospectus. Thats not enough to cover our next acquisition. Whereby we will likely issue shares as compensation to the sellers + issue a share offering to raise cash for the cash portion of the acquisition buy.

    Quis now has up to 500 million dollar worth of shares it can issue. That does not mean quis absolutely raises that much capital or issues that amount of shares .

    This is the set up for the next acquisition and others to come over the next 2 years. Company will make the offering when they do. I am of the belief that it makes sense from a shareholder stand point to get max utilization of the offering , high price, more $ per share issued, less shares have to be issued. The timeline i’d like that to happen on is post certification, near current ATH. Perhaps when on the TSX with a new lead underwriter, just to show the market that there is new big money willing to take on risk for quis.

    As stated before .70 raise, 1.50 raise are our prior share offering prices. i dont think MR goes in for this next round of share issuance at or around 1.50.

    We’ve been given guidance that the next acquisition would be a smaller one compared to BC. 100 million shares issued in that acquisition. We’ll know soon enough MR’s plan. I trust in him to leverage the shareprice best as possible, but its really outta our control.

    Still the thing i want most is an LP contract or new partnership to be announced in coming weeks. move to the big board isnt synonymous with higher share price, certification could be sell the news (even though its massive for us) we bring to the market a big customer land money will flow into quis quickly.
  • L
    Liam
    Sleeping giant. Accumulate while you can! Don’t be mad at a flat stock price accumulate it. My biggest regret was not going all in on CTS at $4 because it was flat lining. I knew the business was good and fundamentals were there. Don’t make that mistake here folks.
  • K
    Kram
    Quis clients growing like
  • l
    luke
    Ouuu and theres an ISO contract for us lets go
  • L
    Liam
    Stock is not the company and company is not the stock. Long term all I care about is that 250m revs and 100M EBDITA if that happens in 3 years and the stock price will be 4X-6X at least than it is now.
  • m
    misrespet
    Quisitive finalized a contract with Paytron Merchant Services (“Paytron”), Wow, Great news.