Canada Markets open in 9 hrs 9 mins

Paramount Gold Nevada Corp. (PZG)

NYSE American - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
0.70000.0000 (0.00%)
At close: 03:52PM EST
Sign in to post a message.
  • T
    The poorly behaved boxer
    With the Permit application submitted & assuming the State finds it complete, Permit decision must be made by Oregon in 225 days. AKA August. Hopefully things go smoothly!
  • T
    Tkicked off
    I bought a few also. However it might be a "salting" job. Strange that surface find was exactly over seismic
    data. Gold don't rise.
  • T
    The poorly behaved boxer
    Heavily discounted because their main project is in Oregon but so far so good on the permitting. Getting a full mining permit in Oregon would immediately make this rerate significantly higher.
  • A
    Agian33
    Please Forgive Me But I Had To Throw More Money At This Thing At $ .80 After I Read Of The Potencial New Deposit In Nevada .
  • P
    Patricia
    How did this stock reach 20 $ for 1 day only
  • A
    Anonymous
    Break-out!! Long-term break-out appears to be very positive. Should see some news in near future
  • t
    troutman2u
    Hmmm, not sure why this is selling off, the company is now well funded, has no debt, trading at/near yearly lows, and the offering was done at $1.00, well above the current pps, I'll gladly buy, at .71c, thank you very much.
  • J
    Jay
    Nice to see Paramont's share price comming to life again. News of new potential in the new mine and expansion close to new grassy mound mill has true potential. Share price is moveing up again. If PR announces Grassy mound is finslly opens and producing, expect a strong up trend in share price. even 5-10 bagger. Good work management!
  • G
    Gold
    PZG and AABB Gold/ Silver Mining + New gold-backed Cryptocurrency.
  • d
    ddesatnik
    Checkout SFEG. It is owner 0f many great mining great properties and expects to be mining very soon.At @$.16 it is rediclously cheap and will likely multiply this year many times
  • H
    Henry
    I am bullish on this company, but would anyone with better knowledge in the company tell me when it is probable that the construction can begin on either the nevada project or the oregon project?
  • A
    Ahmad
    Huge-return potential stock! Once commodity supercycle is here.
  • D
    David
    From Buyout rumor to sell at ANY PRICE??
  • t
    troutman2u
    Their offering was done at a buck, so, I'm scaling into a position here, with a purchase @ .79c, and will add on weakness.
  • t
    troutman2u
    The last offering was done at a buck, this is a nice 30% discount to that, so, I'll be ADDING down here.
  • e
    eddie
    I just bought 60k shares. Get ready
  • D
    David
    If PZG gets bot, I well put the $$ in Oceana Gold (OCANF). If not, I will wait for that $20 per share!
  • D
    David
    Nice move so far today! Look at the volume!! Somebody knows something??
  • w
    wolfof
    $PZG Will wake up soon. Longs will win 🔥🚀$6
  • D
    David
    It looks to me like this company will very soon announce a financing of some sort for working capital. I think this is the reason the share price is so low. A straight on buyout for the properties may happen instead. IMHO