No matching results for ''
Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results
Canada Markets close in 6 hrs 25 mins
MARKETS LIVE BLOG
STOCKS, OIL PRICES FALL AFTER CHINA DATA DISAPPOINTS
Sentiment dampened as concerns over the growth outlook persist amid elevated inflation
Perimeter Medical Imaging AI, Inc. (PYNKF)
Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
As of 03:52PM EDT. Market open.
136 reactions on $PYNKF conversation
Sign in to post a message.
So happy I got out at 5 … this things a dog
omg ..13 shares sold...
OMG..800 SHARES SOLD..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
something big happening ? ..look at that volume...lolol
see you in 10 years..lol
Insider buying yesterday
Chamath has entered the chat
Yahoo is being a pain not letting me post links. I have written a new research report on Perimeter Medical on my substack found at the following URL. Please subscribe to my substack and read my report:
The last time PINK went to LD Micro event in December 2020, the share price moved from 2.2$ to 3.99$ in a two month span.
Hold the line till March 8th to participate in the next run.
This company has solid business model and is indeed addressing an unmet need. I expected a huge take off in March as they will start rolling out their devices to the buyers. This early surprise is such a welcome. Cheers everyone!
any rumors of a buyout?
Some short selling is taking place on this stock today. You might do yourself a favor by buying the dips and holding until the Friday!
Congratulations everyone..well deserved
Perimeter Medical AI - Pitch 1/2 - CEO Jeremy Sobotta - Looking to the Edge of Cancer:
Perimeter Medical AI - Pitch 1/2 - CEO Jeremy Sobotta - Looking to the Edge of Cancer
I just watched the company's presentation from the LD Micro conference on 12/14/20. This is what I noted:
1. AI study - part 1 (400 patients) data collection should end in Q1 2021. Part 2 - endpoint will be reduction in re-operation rate of 50% noted. 600 patients at 10 sites.
2. No competition - MarginProbe by Dillon Tech is the closest, but it only gives a yes/no answer without further details and very poor specificity of 46% (54% false positives). KOL's don't consider this viable competition.
3. Cash position - $9M in cash + can draw upon the $7.4M grant from CPRIT, which gives a 3 year runway. This was my biggest concern. So the company won't have to worry about cash until the end of 2023. That's with no revenue coming in.
4. Device obtained FDA cleared via 510(k) pathway in March 2019. Sales effort should ramp up Q1 of this year
5. Insiders own 45% of the company. Roadmap capital owns 40% (shares locked up for 18 months from June 2020) and Management owns 5%.
Short-term turbulence due to expiring warrants..Hold the line folks.. This company is solid and ready to shake the markets in the next 2-3 months.
How is nobody really talking about this stock?
Looking like this is flat? I thought the Bloomberg coverage would have helped. Anything thoughts ?
Just finished watching the replay of our company's presentation at LD Micro. The best takeaway for me is that the CEO is now positioning the company as the one solving/simplifying the problems with "cancer surgeries", instead of only "breast cancer surgeries". I must say I have been waiting for this change in outlook for a while. A full realization of the product's capabilities!!!! This is great!
Billionaire's association with luxury B.C. mansion highlights property tax loophole
Why Bank of Canada criticism is justified
Yahoo Finance Canada Videos
Five things to watch for in the Canadian business world in the coming week
The Canadian Press
© 2022 Yahoo
About Our Ads