Canada markets closed

Power Metals Corp. (PWM.V)

TSXV - TSXV Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
0.2000+0.0050 (+2.56%)
At close: 03:03PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • M
    Mike
    Was there any “bad” news to drive down the price? Approval of drilling permits? Or poor drilling results? Any negative news at all. This was quite a surprise!
  • R
    Robert
    Holding $.30 could be powerful proof that the breakout was real! I put in orders at .305 and .31 -- let's see if we hold. I will add more if we do hold and especially if I see that directors start buying shares.
  • R
    Robert
    The application process for the Advanced Exploration permit must be submitted at least 55 days before any activity can take place. I believe there is a 30 day period for potentially affected Aboriginal communities to comment on the process. So, we are still in a waiting/holding period for now.
    Link to Ontario Permits site:
    https://www.ontario.ca/page/exploration-permits
  • L
    Landshark
    News! Doesn’t sound like a market-mover but hopefully today proves me wrong…

    POWER METALS PREPARES FOR ADVANCED EXPLORATION PERMIT AT CASE LAKE
    April 27, 2022, 12:05 am
    VANCOUVER, BC, April 27, 2022 /CNW/ - Power Metals Corp. ("Power Metals" or the "Company")(TSX: PWM)(FRANKFURT: OAA1)(OTC: PWRMF) is pleased to announce, in collaboration with its largest shareholder Sinomine Resource Group (Sinomine), that it has decided to begin the process to acquire an Advanced Exploration Permit on its 100% owned Case Lake Property from Ontario's Ministry of Northern Development, Mines, Natural Resources and Forestry. The Advanced Exploration requirements will be completed concurrently with the previously announced 5,000 meter upcoming drill program at Case Lake.

    Power Metals Corp. Logo (CNW Group/POWER METALS CORP)
    Power Metals Corp. Logo (CNW Group/POWER METALS CORP)
    The Advanced Exploration Permit will be on the lithium (Li) – cesium (Cs)- tantalum (Ta) West Joe, Main and North Dykes claims. The Permit will allow for excavation of surface material up to 10,000 tonnes to be used for as a bulk sample for metallurgical testing by Sinomine. The Advanced Exploration permitting process will include, but not be limited to, resource estimation, metallurgy testing, converting mining claims to leases, environmental studies, closure plan and Aboriginal Consultation
  • J
    James
    It seems that they have not done anything since 2020. However they kept on promising, some big news event, great news for the investors to happen since year 2020. Now it has been 2yrs that I am waiting for this big news event, which should have been good for the investors. Getting a drilling license today means that they have not done anything. So Today power Metals sends us a 2017 report and I am supposed to be happy. Gives us a true time line because you have speculated since 2020 and done nothing to give value to the stock.
  • R
    Robert
    Looks like it's breaking out as I stated before... this looks to be real and with significant volume! Boom! Let's hope it keeps going.
  • T
    Thomas
    Power Metals Prepares For Advanced Exploration Permit At Case Lake
    The Advanced Exploration Permit will be on the lithium (Li) – cesium (Cs)- tantalum (Ta) West Joe, Main and North Dykes claims. The Permit will allow for excavation of surface material up to 10,000 tonnes to be used for as a bulk sample for metallurgical testing by Sinomine. The Advanced Exploration permitting process will include, but not be limited to, resource estimation, metallurgy testing, converting mining claims to leases, environmental studies, closure plan and Aboriginal Consultation.
  • R
    Robert
    Happy I sold half my shares; however, I look forward to buying them back as we get close to the upcoming drilling. I'm VERY Bullish long-term!
  • J
    Jeffrey
    Power Play has a great interview with PWRMF CEO!
  • L
    Letitgrow
    MC only $32m

    Look at Muln $425m

    Sometimes you find a Gem!
  • R
    Robert
    Okay, here's what I don't like: there is virtually no insider ownership of the stock and zero filings of directors buying -- as bullish as I am, I do not like that insiders/directors are not buying... just sayin'...
  • L
    Letitgrow
    This co has something very special! Been saying it for awhile… So overlooked and super undervalued!
  • R
    Robert
    So, was I right or was I right about the breakout!? lol... now, I hope we see in future SEC filings that the directors are buying this stock hand over fist -- if they are, I will double my current shares.
  • R
    Robert
    Over 750k combined volume on both exchanges, with a dollar amount of over $230k. I say this is significant. I'm going to start looking at the SEC filings, and if I see significant insider buying from the directors, I will double my investment. Keep in mind, however, that there is a time-lag on the SEC filings...
  • R
    Robert
    We're, perhaps, on the precipice of a major technical breakout -- huge rising wedge with about four touches to the top .30 level... if this can break out it could have a huge breakout to the upside; if it fails, I will have to sell a little.
    GO PWM... BREAKOUT!
  • p
    pinot noirist
    Funny that Yahoo shows one year target of $3.14 and has had that for years. So bogus and unlikely.
  • J
    Jack
    PWMoon is just so tasty. Ready for orbit.
  • d
    darren
    bought at .19 sold at .21 but kept going up .29.
    drops .19 I'll probably load up
  • R
    Robert
    So, I spoke to someone at Investor Relations about the current timeline for moving into eventual production (mining--a word they don't/won't use). They are starting a new drill program/test in 2-3 weeks and results will start coming in a few weeks after that. The guy kept pushing on how massive it was that Sinomine has signed on and that it was a game changer. He essentially stated that Sinomine has told them that any money needed to move forward will be made available to them. He sounded ferociously bullish without saying anything to cause liability... so, that's all I know. I'm holding and waiting...
  • R
    Robert
    Well, it didn't hold $.30... I will be reassessing over the next couple days--still bullish, but don't want to hold if the market is going to drag this down with it.