Canada markets closed

Orocobre Limited (ORL.TO)

Toronto - Toronto Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
6.35+0.11 (+1.76%)
At close: 3:58PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • J
    Jay Z
    Still the most undervalued Lithium miner, same MKT cap as Lithium America’s which has not produced a teaspoon full of the stuff and will not do so until next year, makes no sense. In addition, if you have been paying attention (Joe) you would see that 55% of the powder coming out of olaruz was battery grade trend increase we have seen over the preceding quarters. 90% recovery in price of lithium. Phase 2 will come online next year, they got that Toyota battery plant, fully contracted production, oh, and they are buying Galaxy. My money is on ORO.
  • H
    Helena
    Hello,
    I bought a few hundred shares a few days ago and planning on adding more. Would you recommend also buying some of Galaxy. Is there an advantage to that now after the merger? Thank you
  • t
    tore
    I sold some thousand shares today, but I have still much. I sold because I bought them cheap last year and want to realise profit. I still believe it will increase. Well the reason is that the demand on lithium isnt so big and people that sell before summer. I wouldnt care about it. The merger is a good sign have a lot to go
  • h
    hg
    Orocobre and Galaxy combined:
    The two companies produce about 40,000 tonnes of lithium but have expansion plans putting them on course to produce 130,000 tonnes combined, from assets in Australia, Argentina, Canada and Japan.
  • B
    Boot
    Seems to be a little accumulation going on, nice to see.
  • M
    Mr. C
    I'm here from the AVLIF acquisition. I was bummed since I felt they sold out cheaply, but maybe OROCF wouldn't have been able to make this merger if they had paid too much. I feel much better with this merge and now an ATH!
  • D
    Dave
    keeps dropping, any idea why?
  • C
    C
    Orocobre, Galaxy to merge in $3.1B deal creating Australian lithium player.
  • C
    C
    OROCF is now within $0.07 of it's all time high of $5.76 on Jan 1, 2018. Anybody else noticing?
  • J
    Jose
    I already own both stocks and love this merger long term.
  • r
    rick
    Wow! Long term holder at lower levels and very happy. Great stuff!
  • f
    frank
    New intra day new high. So quiet
  • B
    Bollox
    This board is so quiet for a company and stock that is on fire. In a good way.
  • J
    John
    Naraha LiOH plant should be coming on line ORE/TM JV 75/25. Looking for PPES Solid-State Li Battery Debut @ Olympics? ORE is their Li Carbonate and LiOH supplier and Toyota has 100% off-take rights.
  • C
    C
    Orocobre will acquire all outstanding shares in Galaxy, whose shareholders will receive 0.569 Orocobre shares for each of their own stock; Orocobre shareholders will own ~54% of the combined company and Galaxy shareholders will own the remaining 46%.
  • -
    -Lithium-
    ATH! Congratulations everyone!
  • m
    m
    Better check the news, Orocobre bought galaxy
  • E
    Emir
    When will the merger completed and galaxy owners will receive oroc shares?
  • M
    Mr. C
    Any news? Anything to look for in the future? One commentor mention this would get added to the NYSE if it stayed of $4.
  • C
    C
    5.15+0.40 (+8.42%)
    At close: April 19 3:59PM EDT