No matching results for ''
Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results
Canada Markets closed
CANADA WEEKLY BRIEF
STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE MOST IMPORTANT CANADIAN BUSINESS AND FINANCE NEWS
Sign up for the Canada Weekly Brief and get all you need to know delivered right to your inbox
Numinus Wellness Inc. (NUMI.V)
TSXV - TSXV Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
At close: 3:59PM EDT
7,358 reactions on $NUMI.V conversation
Sign in to post a message.
Hopefully the NCT increases our Q3 revenue!
Numi! I'm not giving up one you...
Wyckoff’s Accumulation, spring coming soon
One buyer from Scotia bought all those shares
Payton has mentioned an exchange upgrade in the near future to NASDAQ in the states. It seems there is a big jump to list on the non-venture TSX. Does anyone see NUMI eventually making a move to list on the NEO exchange along side of Cybin?
Remember the golden rule
I won't tell anyone what to do with their money or stocks. What I would like to do is remind people of some of the bullets from the last earnings report and these wise words "The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - W. Buffett. The bullets:
- Cash balance of $63.2 million as at May 31, 2021.
- Generated revenues of $562,076 and $1,022,771 for the three and nine months, respectively, ended May 31, 2021, compared to $216,244 and $610,148 for the same periods, respectively, ended May 31, 2020, for a total year-over-year increase of 160% and 68%, respectively.
- Announced 7,500 square foot expansion of Numinus Bioscience’s research laboratory.
- Announced acquisition of the Neurology Center of Toronto (NCT) for a total of $1.1 million, allowing for the planned expansion of NCT into a comprehensive neurologic care centre specialized in psychedelic neurology.
- Announced a Phase 1 clinical trial to assess the safety and efficacy of a Psilocybe extract developed at Numinus Bioscience.
- Filed a provisional patent application with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for a rapid production process containing psychoactive compounds, with the first proprietary extract from Psilocybe cubensis containing psilocybin, other indole alkaloids and additional beneficial compounds.
- Received amendments to the Health Canada licence under Numinus Bioscience, including the addition of Ketamine and LSD to the list of permitted research substances (alongside DMT, MDMA, Mescaline, Psilocin, Psilocybin) and expanded ability to produce finished products for research and supply of other groups. These changes expand the lab’s capabilities and position as an industry manufacturer and supplier.
Best of luck with your investments!
which party benefits numinus the best? ( election)
Why is this stock under performing?
Back on the NUMI train! Let's go!!??!
Yoooo Payton wake this thing up
Gereral markets are down and for Numi and other psychedelics in Canada there is the added risk of the election outcome today. Conservatives win and its less likely that mushroom treatments will be approved anytime soon. Progressives win and its more likely. Right now conservatives have a slight edge over progressives, so that could also be a conributing factor for the steep decline in the last few days
Buying more at $0.74 was the right choice.
This is due for another spike IMO.
I bought 10 shares made it go through the roof
Maybe insider info on the election because many other shroom stocks saw a big jump as well. Just an idea
It’s like all prior knowledge and news has gone out the window and everyone forgot what this company is worth and where it can go .
All of you impatient sellers will have fomo when news is announced and the stock goes up 50% in one day haha
Nice! About time that we see the NCT acquisition being finalized.
Zellers makes a comeback with pop-up store at Hudson's Bay
Yahoo Finance Canada
NewsAlert: Huawei CFO pleads not guilty to U.S. wire-fraud charges
The Canadian Press
Record construction not enough to meet Canadian real estate demand: RBC
Yahoo Finance Canada
© 2021 Verizon Media. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads