|Mr. Darrell A. Rader B.B.A., BBA||Pres, CEO & Director||232.41k||N/A||1979|
|Mr. Cale J. Moodie C.A., CPA, BSF, CPA, CA||Chief Financial Officer||42.98k||N/A||1976|
|Mr. Stephen R. Maynard M.S., C.P.G||VP of Exploration||176.79k||N/A||N/A|
|Mr. Sunny Pannu BBA||Consultant & Investor Relations Mang.||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Ms. Sheryl Elsdon||Company Sec.||N/A||N/A||1978|
Minaurum Gold Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in Mexico. The company explores for gold, silver, copper, and other base metal deposits. It holds 100% interests in the Adelita project located in the southern Sonora; the Biricu project located in Chilpancingo; and the Aurena project in the southern Oaxaca. The company also holds 80% interest, as well as an option to acquire remaining 20% in the Taviche project located in Oaxaca. In addition, it holds option to acquire the Alamos project located in the southern Sonora; the Santa Marta project located in the eastern Oaxaca; and the Vuelcos del Destino project located in Guerrero. The company was formerly known as Chava Resources Ltd. and changed its name to Minaurum Gold Inc. in November 2009. Minaurum Gold Inc. was incorporated in 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Minaurum Gold Inc.’s ISS Governance QualityScore as of N/A is N/A. The pillar scores are Audit: N/A; Board: N/A; Shareholder Rights: N/A; Compensation: N/A.