No matching results for ''
Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results
Canada Markets close in 4 hrs 36 mins
MARKETS LIVE BLOG
STOCKS ATTEMPT REBOUND AFTER SELL-OFF, AS INVESTORS EYE FED MEETING
Uncertainty looms over debates to raise the U.S. debt ceiling to prevent a government shutdown
International Zeolite Corp. (IZ.V)
TSXV - TSXV Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
As of 9:42AM EDT. Market open.
22 reactions on $IZ.V conversation
Sign in to post a message.
No recent posts. Only from 2 years ago. Any life here?!
Well this is finally showing signs of life
nothing yet. i have lost money from this company. I had high expectations??
I am thinking to reach $3.50 in two weeks
Don't buy this . The real owner or owners buying and shorting it to raise money . Not trustable
Shareholder Benefit from Spin-Out
February 26, 2017
CEO Ray Paquette says, “over the past several days I have received a number of calls and emails from our shareholders with questions about our news release of February 17, 2017 titled “Canadian Zeolite Announces Proposed Spin-Out of Bullard Pass Property.”
Here are the facts:
1. For shareholders who have been with us for some time, you will recall our former Company name was Canadian Mining Company Inc. which conducted exploration on its Bullard Pass Property in Arizona as well as our zeolite projects in British Columbia.
2. In February 2016, we changed our name from Canadian Mining Company Inc. to Canadian Zeolite Corp. to better reflect our business model, grow our natural zeolite markets and focus on becoming Canada's #1 zeolite producer.
3. At that time, Canadian Mining became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canadian Zeolite Corp. and maintained the Bullard Pass Property as a project of merit for future consideration.
4. To create an added benefit for our shareholders we have undertaken to spin-out Canadian Mining Company and the Bullard Pass Property to create a separate and new public company.
What's in it for our Shareholders?
1. The shares you hold in Canadian Zeolite Corp. will not be affected by the spin-out.
2. Following the AGM on April 28, 2017, acceptance by the shareholders and approval by the TSX each shareholder in Canadian Zeolite Corp. will then receive one share in Canadian Mining for every 5 Canadian Zeolite Corp. shares they hold on the record date. There is no cost to the shareholder, only a benefit.
"We are very pleased to have this opportunity to reward our shareholders and continue to expand Canadian Zeolite's markets."
On behalf of the Board of Directors
President & CEO
Onci check it out!!
too late to buy this one? should've gotten in 5 days ago @ .80. damn
This is scam . Don’t buy
Canadian Zeolite Launches Sales Division for National and International Customer Service
Still have room to move up. Look at the volume traded today
I would expect this to rise as the marijuana market closes in on legal.
Moving up today?
I guess the workers of this company smoked the profit . Is not moving
may buy some of this....looks interesting.
down 30% Friday now up 18%😲
do you think its a good time to buy this stock? tonorow?
This one has a ton of potential!
may go 50 cent
Great news yesterday
The Trudeau era continues — for now
Evergrande Watchers May Finally Get a Hint About China’s Stance
Fortunes Tumble From Seattle to Shenzhen in $135 Billion Wipeout
© 2021 Verizon Media. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads