Canada Markets close in 2 hrs 16 mins

ImmunoGen, Inc. (IMU.F)

Frankfurt - Frankfurt Delayed Price. Currency in EUR
Add to watchlist
4.0715-0.0620 (-1.50%)
As of 08:02AM CEST. Market open.
Sign in to post a message.
  • d
    dnwang
    Consider it's pipeline and potential FDA approval later this year. $3.71 per share is a joke.
  • d
    dnwang
    Any news today? IMGN is quite strong today...Will it return to $4.5 next week? It was there last week.
  • S
    Sunman
    IMGN has been in this business as long as IMMU and SGEN. I bought IMGN for $3/share in Summer of 2000 and IMMU at $1/share around the same time. Boils down to risk and reward. IMGN has an established platform with proven successes and some failures. Management team has lessons of experience from its past failings. Can they translate them to sucess this time around?

    A lot of risk ahead. Falling market, FDA approval decision in Nov 2021 based on Soraya data alone, Mirasol data by end of Q1 2023, 632 data by 2022 year end, 936 data by 2022 year end, high cash burn in 2022 and 2023, and possible need for financing by mid 2023.

    IMGN CFO has estimated cash around $250M at end of 2022. In 2023, with expenses around $290M and with revenue around $50-100M they could fund operations through Q1 2024. Mirv approval based on Soraya data is expected aound Nov 28, 2021. If denied, things would look grim and risk of financing via dilution is very high. If approved. share price will rise and jump further with positive Mirasol data. At this point (Q2 2023), management gains leverage to raise capital without dilution by selling ROW partnership for Mirv and also attract cash via partnership for 632 and 936. Additionally, they may dilute to a small extent ($100M or so) at a higher share price. Share price momentum will be high at this time especially of 632 and 936 show positive data. If this scenario plays out, reward exceeds risk. Acquistion/Buy out chances increase big time.

    So here you have it in a nutshell. Do your own due diligence.

    I am long player and am betting FDA will approve Mirv based on agreed upon primary and secondary end points from Soraya trial and I am betting Mirasaol data will be positive. Buying the lows at this at this time.
  • N
    Neil
    Gap at 371... decided to sell and re-enter under 4 👁️
  • P
    Philip
    This one is a great buy at this price.
  • P
    Pepe
    This site just sent me a 68% winner. (http://traderspot.club)
  • P
    Philip
    Imgn is a steal at this price.
  • g
    golfingarmy1
    Get Mirvetuximab approved, and perhaps Pivekimab, and (especially) throw in strong data from IMGC936 and IMGN will be right behind SGEN in line for buyout.......
  • J
    Jon
    Great interview with Scott Gottlieb on CNBC this morning regarding the drugs using the immune system to target many cancers being the future of beating cancer.
  • Z
    Zarnick
    Do you guys follow (http://Themaxgains.tech)? It seems way better than all the spam on the IMGN board - The alerts have been great!
  • J
    John D
    My older posts had a buyout of an estimated $100/sh based on Immunomedics sale a couple of years ago. FDA approval plus great data on next products equals IMGN close to IMMU.
    We have been diluted several times since then so my value is about $75 plus.
    Anything under $50 is a fire sale!
  • V
    V.
    The following holds out hope of a possible roll out of Mirvetuximab as early as this year!

    Statement from Anna Berkenblit, MD, Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of ImmunoGen:
    "We believe these data further reinforce mirvetuximab's potential to become a new standard of care in this population. With our biologics license application accepted and filed by FDA with Priority Review, we look forward to bringing mirvetuximab to patients with the most urgent need later this year."
  • m
    marcos
    Just unbelievable anyone looking for 5 will have to til late November when the FDA decides to approve or reject if it’s approved we should see it go above 5 if not then let the fire sale begin
  • W
    Wayne
    IMMU buyout was $88
    IMGN will be much higher, because of much richer pipelines
  • J
    Jake
    I have owned for years and try to keep top of mind the health and well-being of the patients this science will benefit...but it will be so SWEET to know shorts will be suffering when this finally gets FDA blessing
  • V
    V.
    The FDA accepted an application for ImmunoGen's experimental ovarian-cancer treatment. The mirvetuximab soravtansine monotherapy has a PDUFA action date of Nov. 28th.

    It's about time that the stock price is finally switching in the right directon, that is UPWARDS!
  • W
    Wayne
    I check my portfolio once a month, so the daily volatilities doesn't drive me crazy. Out of my entire biotech holdings, there is only one stock that's up, and you guess it, it's IMGN.
  • w
    wallstboss
    (RAIN) $2.30 // MC $67 million ---Cash balance $123 m / has Phase 3 blockbuster drug near readout (Q4) / millions of shares bought between $12-17 by institutional investors like Bvf partners = 10 Bagger opp
  • J
    Jon
    Presentations tomorrow and Thursday 👍
  • r
    richard
    THEY MAY SAVE THE GOOD NEWS. TILL ,William Blair 42nd Annual Growth Stock Conference
    June 8 at 11:20am CT / 12:20pm ET

    Jefferies Healthcare Conference
    June 9 at 9:30am ET