No matching results for ''
Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results
Canada markets closed
HP Inc. (HPQ)
NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
At close: 4:03PM EDT
1,524 reactions on $HPQ conversation
Sign in to post a message.
If you’re looking for a short and sweet guide to the day’s biggest news, I recommend (
). They breakdown the most important pre-market news and it only takes a few minutes to read.
Report out that personal computer sales slid more than expected. HPQ's sales reportedly increased, but not as much as expected. But hey, if HPQ is buying back shares, the dip will help them buy more shares and boost profit per share.
I heard about HPQ the other day on (
). It’s looking like an interesting play.
At 8-9X PE, 2.58% yield and 3D printing; this is a steal.
This is hands down the best cybersecurity investment because - $5 PER SHARE DATA443 (ATDSD) IS FAST-GROWING TINY MICROCAP THAT HAS WHAT EVERY CYBERSECURITY COMPANY WANTS AND NEEDS – DATA443 USERS CANNOT BE HELD RANSOM – EXPECT BUYOUT BY THE BIG BOYS!
• DATA443 is a very small microcap company with shares selling close to $5.00 and a small number of outstanding shares estimated at about 750,000 supporting a market cap under $5 million in a currently $165 Billion Cybersecurity market
• DATA443 is the ONE AND ONLY cybersecurity solution that prevents cybercrime victims from being locked out of their computer and also prevents data from being stolen
• DATA443 automatically encrypts data so hackers are not able to use the stolen data rendering their efforts worthless
• When hacked, DATA443 users only have to reboot their computer and all data is automatically restored and computers function normally
• The unmet need for DATA443 solutions is enormous because the high rate of successful cyberattacks for ransom indicates current solutions do not work well enough
• DATA443 early sales are running at close to $4 million annually and appear positioned for what could be several magnitudes of growth
• DATA443 just announced a new recurring 6 figure contract with Fortune 500 company
• DATA443 plans to up list to NASDAQ as soon as shares qualify which is expected in about 45 days
• DATA443 has firm commitment from MAXIM GROUP for $13.8 million that funds about $10 million net as soon as shares are trading on NASDAQ
I don’t know what I would do without the help of (
). Their watchlists are so well researched and help me make the best possible picks when it comes to investing. Not only do they save me time, but their advice has shown to be tried and true!
P/E of 10 ish and a divvy of 2.6%lol. People must be blind.
Hpq somehow has an inverse relationship with the it’s own sector (3d Printing). Very strange
HPQ is in the oversold zone ... time to load up the boat at this discount price.... Analysts have the price at $35 in average ... HPQ has better value than Dell which P/E at 19.5 while HPQ at 10.5
Needs to break 29.50
EASY MONEY! SEE YOU AT $36!
Well, I hope HPQ took this opportunity to buy back shares. I added a little on a good till cancel I threw in at yesterday's low. I didn't think I would get filled, but I did. Hey. we know HPQ is going to have good earnings with the company's statements and the buying back of shares. I am just sitting on my shares, and buying the dips if I can find or make the cash. Good luck!
This is the sleeping giant. I keep buying calls for monthly income in little blue. HPQ is easy month in that sense
So undervalued.... how is this 1/3 of DELL? Minimum PT by the end of this year $40-$45
Share price needs to move north a bit, because it deserves it.
Strong move up on some heavier than normal volume. Either buyers thought that Friday's selling was overdone or HPQ jumped in and bought back shares at a discount.
Barron's online magazine had a pretty positive article on HPQ's prospects. Most analysts they quoted said the stock would do fine and maintained their price targets. I just bought 1k shares. Good luck.
Pretty undervalued at $30, I might a small position and add along the way
What is pushing this stock down?
Bank of Canada: Trigger Event Coming in the Housing Market
The Motley Fool
Tenants prepare for unknown as eviction moratorium ends
The Canadian Press
Seth Rogen's pot brand and Canopy Growth are breaking up
Yahoo Finance Canada
© 2021 Verizon Media. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads