Canada Markets open in 4 hrs 16 mins

Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index ETF (HMMJ.TO)

Toronto - Toronto Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
4.4300+0.0300 (+0.68%)
At close: 03:59PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • B
    Butter
    Absolutely brutal.
  • a
    al
    This thing is getting lower and lower every time I looked
  • J
    JP
    Worst of investment I’ve ever made
  • J
    Jay
    Lol this etf is a joke. How could you possibly pour money into this thing and pay that level or expense fee for this kind of performance.
  • T
    The Bull
    Reversal coming!
  • Y
    Yahoo Finance Insights
    HMMJ.TO reached a 52 Week low at 4.41
  • H
    Heidi
    So many commercials for these ETFs on Toronto news radio
  • Y
    Yahoo Finance Insights
    HMMJ-U.TO reached an all time low at 3.40
  • v
    vlad
    Legalization on the horizon lets go!
  • R
    RealBruce
    I averaged down from 15 to 6.50, let’s get going...
  • B
    Butter
    Bullish Divergence. Big move up coming soon.
  • R
    Rick
    Horizons ETFs are no good!!! Dog like trading and usually not within NAV etc. and they are managed poorly (aka adjustments within the ETFs are hardly ever added alpha). MERs are high too. Stay away...buy MSOS instead.....Horizons managers are no good!!
  • Y
    Yahoo Finance Insights
    HMMJ.TO reached an all time low at 4.34
  • N
    Nolan
    so is everyone holding until it's fully recreational or just until the MORE Act is passed?
  • M
    Mike
    Delisted soon?
  • K
    Kink
    HMMJ's price action is heavily determined by its bigger holdings. Tilray, Aphira, and other weed stocks took a hit today, which pushed this down. As much as anyone here tells you otherwise, price-action on this ETF is heavily influenced by overall sector performance. As for my predictions, which is not in any way financial advice, I think we saw a correction and a new influx of investors will continue pouring in. Holding.
  • R
    Rick
    Today's trading is NOT a good sign! It is telling you that any rally on any good news is getting sold off.
    The POT TRADE is up in SMOKE!! Don't buy it - it is finished. Corporate POT executives have ruined it for everyone because of their absurd compensation packages 30, 40 50% of revenues is CRAzY! SELL, GTFO! SCAM ALERT - SCAM ALERT - SCAM ALERT!!
  • J
    Jor Jor Binks
    instead of buying into any one risky cannabis company this is my favourite ETF to load up on. takes the risk out of it and get great returns.
  • C
    Chris
    I’ll be honest, I bought this ETF way back around $22. Averaged down to about $19. Didn’t think there’d be any hope for years to come. The ground this thing is gaining is amazing, and it just goes to show you that patience is a virtue when investing. Still a long way to go, but what a rally. Hoping it reaches the $20s again in 2021.
  • J
    JJJ
    I decided to do a comparison of the price growth of the top ten names in this ETF. Clearly the top names such as APHA, WEED, VFF have been flying ie last 3 months APHA is up 85% while this ETF is up roughly 40%. That's quite a substantial difference... Morever, other names in the top 10 are also significantly outperforming too.. Going forward if this continues it appears to be a better bet and just pour money into the top 3 names and enjoy much faster price gains than this ETF which is being bogged down by other poorly run companies... I understand the top 10 make up roughly 80% but I have no clue with the remaining 20% which I assume are weak companies being held just in case they go higher.

    I think I will begin deploying money directly into WEED, APHA.