|Bid||N/A x N/A|
|Ask||N/A x N/A|
|Day's Range||0.4926 - 0.5400|
|52 Week Range||0.2000 - 0.8860|
|Beta (5Y Monthly)||1.05|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Earnings Date||Mar. 31, 2021|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
CALGARY — Cannabis company High Tide Inc. has signed a deal to buy an 80 per cent stake in U.S. company Fab Nutrition LLC, which is focused on hemp-derived CBD products.The Calgary-based company says it will pay US$20.64 million in shares and cash for the controlling stake and will have a three-year option to acquire the remaining 20 per cent.The deal boosts High Tide's presence in the U.S., where it launched its CBDCity subsidiary in May 2020.Fab Nutrition, which operates as FABCBD, was founded in 2017 and is based in Milwaukee. Its CBD products include oils, creams, gummies and dog treats.Under the deal, Josh Delaney, FABCBD's founder and sole shareholder, will join the High Tide team, as general manager of FABCBD.This report by The Canadian Press was first published May 3, 2021.Companies in this story: (TSX:HITI) The Canadian Press
High Tide Inc. ("High Tide" or the "Company") (TSXV: HITI) (OTCQB: HITIF) (FRA: 2LY), a retail-focused cannabis corporation enhanced by the manufacturing and distribution of consumption accessories, is pleased to announce that it is taking another step towards solidifying itself as a major player within the U.S. e-commerce marketplace for accessories and hemp-derived CBD products, by entering into a definitive agreement (the "Acquisition Agreement") pursuant to which High Tide will acquire 80% of Fab Nutrition, LLC. ("FABCBD"), operating as FABCBD for US$20.64 Million (the "Transaction"), and will have a three-year option to acquire the remaining 20% of FABCBD at any time.
High Tide Inc. ("High Tide" or the "Company") (TSXV: HITI) (OTCQB: HITIF) (FRA: 2LY), a retail-focused cannabis corporation enhanced by the manufacturing and distribution of consumption accessories, is pleased to announce that it has completed the acquisition (the "Transaction") of the Canna Cabana retail cannabis store located at 435(B) Yonge Street in Toronto, Ontario (the "Toronto Store"). The Toronto Store has a strong operating history, being one of the original 25 cannabis retail stores operating in the province. To date, High Tide has earned over $1 million in royalties from the Toronto Store.