Canada markets open in 9 hours 18 minutes

General Moly, Inc. (GMO)

NYSE American - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
0.1184-0.0004 (-0.34%)
At close: 3:57PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • T
    Timothy
    Perhaps no news is in line with David's earlier analogy, They sold Liberty but upon the receiving the second payment they green light the sale of Mt. Hope and will announce with one press release?!?!? Just a wayward thought.
  • D
    David
    So california will ban the sale of gasoline cars by 2035. And Elon Mr Tesla just announced yesterday that with their cobalt supply issues, they are gonna have issues producing batteries. He is asking for nickel production/mining to increase so they can use nickel instead of cobalt for their new batteries that he says he will produce himself. I am just rambling, but supply of electric vehicles in california might be limited if they dont have the batteries to put in them. I guess my point is more about the disappointing fact that Elon Muskrat didn't talk about MOLY as a solution to his battery issues. There are many articles articulating the use of MOLY for use in lithiom ion batteries. Supposedly with great results. And with MT HOPE, and possibly pebble pebble pebble, seems like Moly would be a good choice. And could be sourced in the good ole USA... OH well , guess i will just keep wishfully thinking about the future of GMO.
  • S
    Scott
    If everything went as planned, then GMO should have received the second payment for liberty. That should give them some capital to operate on for quite a few months.

    Hey management, a little news would be helpful!
  • D
    David
    i was reading and article from march 5th 2020 titled "still hopeful about Mt Hope" published by the Elko Daily. There was a paragraph talking about the liberty project ( yes the one they just sold for 2 million) and there was a detail that was interesting. There is a lot of details about Mt Hope and Liberty, but one thing that stood out was this line.... "general moly stores ore cores from Mt Hope at liberty, along with $90 million in equipment for Mt Hope." This article was written only 6 months ago. So i was wondering about the 90 mill worth of equipment.. I have researched extensively. I have found info that they have already paid 12 million for future construction of the transmission line thats needed. But the 90 million in equipment mentioned in the article, makes me wonder. I'm holding on to my 100k shares. I don''t believe this is the end of the story. Insiders and Amer are way too invested for this to go BK.
  • L
    Lucas
    Still no press release for Liberty. I hope they keep it back because they want to add some good news into it.
  • S
    Scott
    These guys just need to move to the OTC and tell the NYSE later. No more of this delisting drama every 6 months. I mean come on already!

    If they RS then they still face the issue of the other requirements placed on them. If they cannot settle this latest issue then a RS would have been been to no avail.
  • J
    Jay
    If Tesla’s battery news on 9/22 involves moly that would be a much needed bump for this sector and this stock
  • T
    Timothy
    Anyone have any thoughts on GMO trading being halted in Canada??

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/iiroc-trading-halt-gmo-201100348.html
  • A
    Adrian
    Sweet jump today, now to wait for it to go back down tomorrow. Just hoping a buyout still happens in the future
  • D
    David
    MY analogy.... So I have a "pick up truck" (Mt Hope) for sale. My truck has a camper shell on it (liberty). I have a buyer for my truck, but he doesn't want the camper shell, doesn't want to pay extra for it, doesn't need it, doesn't want it, and doesn't want to deal with getting rid of it after he buys the truck. So I tell him, give me a week, i will post it on craigslist and i will sell it to someone else that actually wants it. After I get the camper shell off, I now can sell my truck to the buyer... Thats my fingers crossed wishful thinking...
  • D
    David
    it is still early in the month for worry, they have until the end of the month to submit a plan. after they submit a plan, it will probably go under review, and possibly take another month for a response. perhaps they their plan will be good enough for a delay or extension. a reverse split or de listing is reasonably a co couple months out. no reason to worry at this point. this project is a HUGE opportunity for the right company to come in as partner or buy out. GMO got this bull in the pen, and its ready to be sold at market... I believe good things are coming .
    soon... The bellinis and mint juleps yesterday were a delight, i hope everyone enjoys the weekend. Costco had prime tomahawks on sale and they are going on the grill.... Cheers to all and to GMO..
  • T
    Timothy
    Interesting stat to note....ever since the August 19th Q announcement the volume has exceeded 1 million shares traded per day. So for whatever reason the trading popularity has increased and I agree that moving to the OTC will not be as damaging as some think. I am more fearful of the RS as we all knows how that will go given the current drama (no sale and no financing), we will start high and be back to .12 before the end of the week.

    As Scott stated, many JVs are on the OTC for the same reason we are in and they trade just fine.

    Just a thought to consider. GLTA
  • L
    Lucas
    When I said fire sale I didn't mean that.
  • D
    Derek
    Moly has to be at least 11 and I would say more like 13-15 and steady before I would buy this MT Hope project.. How long is that going to take.?
  • M
    MikeM
    I sold 48 thousand shares it just wasn’t moving at all had to put money into stocks that had some movement I bought vaxart a bio drug premarket 5.70 and it went to almost 8 bucks. I wanted to stay at such a low price thought it would be an easy double. Wish you guys the best hope it gets bought out and you triple your money
  • N
    NO_A
    almost 3 million shares traded today... who bought some more?
  • S
    Scott
    Looks like someone finally got the memo.

    Just think, if you had bought shares this morning for $.105, your investment would have grown 30% in less than a day. I'll take those share price increases...
  • B
    Bull
    All indications point to a yes they will RS.
  • D
    David
    MY TD account gave a news bulliten that reads..
    General Moly shares halted with code news pending
    ...warriortrading website explains this. Trading was halted and "the company is choosing to release material news in the middle of the trading day instead of after hours" so maybe tomorrow we will get some news. The warrior site also stated...."holding a stock that is halted pending news can be a little scary" yeah no SHEET....