Canada Markets open in 4 hrs 30 mins

Facedrive Inc. (FD.V)

TSXV - TSXV Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
0.8600+0.0200 (+2.38%)
At close: 03:59PM EST
Sign in to post a message.
  • T
    TooSexyForThisStock
    i looked at the financials and realised i wasted my time looking at the financials
  • D
    Dan
    Such a #$%$ . Trying to get out at .97-1.03
  • C
    Canadian Non Profession Investor
    "I lost 90% on Facedrive and only have $200 left. What's the point of selling now?"

    Comments/suggestions?
  • H
    Hijrat
    going back to $60
  • J
    JDT wrath of khan
    Facedrive foods or health stop sending out tweets in December.
    Next, go look at the most recent reviews of their food and delivery app. Drivers hate it, so do customers.
    Next go look for investor presentations from Facedrive, you will find none. No plan to profitability, no projections, NOTHING.

    The only way this company makes it is with a huge cash injection from a private placement. FD needs like 30m dollars to make it through 2022. To get 30m dollars, FD would have to issue at least 40m shares.

    So what option send you to 5$ a share again? huge dillution like adding 45% more shares or BK.

    I give fd 1% chance of raising capital and 99%
  • J
    JDT wrath of khan
    Company told you it had a liquidity issue in early September when it said the market conditions made it difficult to raise capital. FF 4months - Market conditions have gotten much worse, especially for a scam company that basically got exposed by the globe and mail.

    FD needed cash bad 4 months ago. They now need at least 30m dollars to clean up their balance sheet and stay operating for the rest of the yr.

    So either they get a 30m dollar private placement by issuing 40m-50m shares to raise that capital (i give it 1% chance) or they return the cars, sell inventory , and wind down business.
  • C
    Chris
    what's the thought on this one? hesitant to buy
  • P
    PROFITFISHING
    Image if you had a crystal ball, you could have timed this and pulled of a 30% gain. To bad only 1 lucky dude had the nuts to bet it and probably only put 1000$ bucks in. The rest all are averaging 5- 40$ and are not averaging down anymore because they hold way to many shares already ……. Right Maxi? Volume is going back to 40000 a day by the end of next week. This bull run couldn’t even get a 50% rise in a day. The last one went from 88 cents to 4+ bucks if I remember right. This run was only retail fomo hoping for another gme or amc and lost money again. For the love of god buy real companies with real earnings and low P/s. If p/e is above 15 don’t buy. It’s the end of the cycle now saftey is where you need to be.
  • H
    Habibulla
    Heading to $0.00001
  • C
    Canadian Non Profession Investor
    If you turn the phone upside-down, the chart looks great.
  • M
    MikeB
    Oh yeah. Feel that pump. Yeah baby. Just like that. Mmm.
  • j
    jamason
    Is anyone using (http://Themaxgains.tech)? I have been following them for around a month and it has been amazing. Way better than FD.V
  • l
    latonya
    either we're being set up to become bag holders or... something big is brewing!!!
  • J
    JDT wrath of khan
    How much are you down Maxi? My guess is 40%.
  • $
    $$MAD MONEY$$
    DoorDash, Inc. is a US company and Facedrive Inc.is a Canadian company.
  • d
    dillin
    All and all. That’s a good day!! People selling might jump back on tomorrow. Release the news!!!
  • C
    CK
    Straight up casino play. Follow the volume and try to exit with 10% haha
  • C
    Canadian Non Profession Investor
    When will the revenue start to pour in from the EcoCred acquisition in April? I bet people are willing to pay a lot of money to use an online calculator.

    https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210414005276/en/Facedrive-Acquires-EcoCRED-LLC-From-Exelon-Subsidiary-Exelorate
  • A
    Allan
    3 people trading back and forth
  • S
    Steve
    So when are we heading back to $16 so I can break even? 🤪