Canada Markets closed

CVR Medical Corp. (CVM.V)

TSXV - TSXV Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
0.03500.0000 (0.00%)
At close: 2:40PM EST
Sign in to post a message.
  • J
    News release!
    Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - December 15, 2020) - CVR Medical Corp. (TSXV: CVM) (OTC: CRRVF) ("CVR Medical" or the "Company" or "we") a Canadian listed and US based healthcare company in the medical device market is pleased to announce the proposed restructuring agreement between CVR Medical Corp. and CVR Global Inc. (the "Proposed Restructuring") has been preliminarily reviewed by the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange"). The Exchange's final acceptance of the Proposed Restructuring is conditional upon the Company satisfying the filing requirements (the "Requirements") as outlined in Policy 5.3, Section 5.7 of the Exchange Corporate Finance Manual. The Requirements include, but are not limited to, the scheduling of an annual general and special meeting of shareholders (the "Annual General and Special Meeting"). In order to approve, confirm and ratify the Proposed Restructuring, a majority of the minority shareholders must approve the Proposed Restructuring at the Annual General and Special Meeting, as set out in Multilateral Instrument 61-101- "Protection of Minority Security Holders in Special Transactions".
    CVR Medical Corp. President and Interim CEO, Paul Blunden, M.D., reports, "the Company is pleased to have cleared this procedural hurdle and look forward to satisfying the remaining TSX-V and securities law requirements to finalize the Proposed Restruc
  • h
    What's going on? volume is picking up. Is there any word on the street? If anyone find out anything post please.
  • E
    I wonder if this device will have the ability to detect heart damage after covid 19. It can be a long term effect of covid and fast and cheap devices for detecting issues is going to be needed more than ever this year and next.
  • h
    What's going on? Need an update.
  • J
    VANCOUVER, BC / December 7, 2020 / / CVR Medical Corp. (CVM.V) (TSXV: CVM) (OTCQB: CRRVF) ("CVR Medical" or the "Company" or "we") is a Canadian listed and US based healthcare company in the medical device market. At the request of IIROC, CVR Medical Corp. wishes to confirm that the Company’s management is unaware of any material change in the Company’s operations that would account for the increase in market activity.
    Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
    This news release may contain assumptions, estimates, and other forward-looking statements regarding future events. Such forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties and are subject to factors, many of which are beyond the Company’s control that may cause actual results or performance to differ materially from those currently anticipated is such statements.
    About CVR Medical
    CVR Medical Corp. is a healthcare company that operates in the medi
  • h
    Is news coming soon?
  • J
    I think the main reason for the SP increase is all the filings... shows they re alive... something will happen... but when?
  • J
    See Sedar for news release on restructuring of company, shares to settle with CVR Global sent October 26th
  • h
    No updates are news about the reasons for the halt, just it's lifted. we will see tomorrow.
  • J
    IIROC Trading Halt - CVM Français

    Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) - Halts/Resumptions
    Oct 29, 2020, 13:25 ET

    VANCOUVER, BC, Oct. 29, 2020 /CNW/ - The following issues have been halted by IIROC:
    Company: CVR Medical Corp
    TSX-Venture Symbol: CVM
    All Issues: Yes
    Reason: At the Request of the Company Pending News
    Halt Time (ET): 1:02 PM
    IIROC can make a decision to impose a temporary suspension (halt) of trading in a security of a publicly-listed company. Trading halts are implemented to ensure a fair and orderly market. IIROC is the national self-regulatory organization which oversees all investment dealers and trading activity on debt and equity marketplaces in Canada.
    SOURCE Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) - Halts/Resumptions
  • A
    Let's not forget this article 7 months ago, Usually these trials take a year, So August we should be hearing something from the FDA.
    With more than 70 combined years of medical device and pharmaceutical experience across the firm's partners, JD Lymon focuses on accelerating market access through multi-disciplinary strategies that address the complex interrelationship between policy, evidence, and practice in order to optimize the market position of emerging therapies. Specifically, JD Lymon will be guiding CVR through the complex and ever evolving reimbursement landscape. This will be done by designing the clinical trials in support of FDA submission, payer advocacy, and overall medical reimbursement coding needs.
    CVR Medical Chief Operating Officer, Tony Robinson, stated, "As we prepare our FDA submission and eventual market release for the CSS device, the JD Lymon team will apply its insights and experience to help map out and articulate a reimbursement pathway to government and commercial payors.
    Chris Lyle, Partner at JD Lymon, states, "We are honored to be selected by CVR to support their market access and study design needs. We understand the reimbursement challenges faced by small companies and emerging technologies. We look forward to a great collaboration and advancing the CSS System."
  • J
    This email is to provide a news update from CVR Medical Corp. CVR Provides Letter to Shareholders


    DENVER, NC / August 30, 2019, / CVR Medical Corp. (CVM.V) (TSXV: CVM) (OTCQB: CRRVF) ("CVR Medical” or the “Company”) a Canadian listed and US based healthcare company in the medical device sector provides the following letter, which was sent to shareholders of the Company:

    Dear CVR Medical Shareholder,
    After a silence which spanned far longer than both you, and I, deem to be reasonable I am taking this opportunity to shed some light on the current status and trajectory of CVR Medical Corp. Over the past quarter we have all been very frustrated with many aspects of this venture, many of which were not plainly apparent to those of you following the project. The primary cause of this frustration has been the delayed submission of our 2018 independent audit, both halting the ability to trade on the TSX-V and greatly impairing the progress of the Carotid Stenotic Scan (CSS) on its path to market. Many variables come into play with the audit; the previous accounting practices of prior members of the CVR team, a lack of true understanding of the relationship between CVR Medical Corp. and CVR Global Inc. after the restructuring enacted in 2018, as well as frustration on the part of the internal audit committee with the current structure of the organization. I personally take responsibility for the failure of establishing clear communication and collaboration between all parties involved. This lack of foresight allowed for what should have been an insignificant speed bump to become a major roadblock. As it became apparent that critical components, both internally and externally, were going to delay the release of the audit, the timeline was always communicated as being near completion to both myself and management. This lack of communication allowed for the issue to escalate and span a timeframe which is wholly unacceptable.
    Even though the delay of the audit was a standalone situation, it had wide ranging impact on many aspects of the overall project, specifically our timeline to market and the ability to raise the funds necessary to meet the milestones previously communicated. Following the De Novo submission of the CSS to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in January 2019, feedback was received from the FDA within the allotted time regarding perceived deficiencies and recommendations for submission enhancement. Immediately upon receipt of this communication an in-person meeting was requested with the FDA for clarification and was conducted on May 31, 2019. The meeting was attended by the expert review team assigned to the submission by the FDA, as well as representatives from CVR’s leadership, clinical advisory board members, and regulatory consultants from both Hyman, Phelps, & McNamara, P.C. & J.D. Lymon. The primary purpose of the meeting was to receive feedback and clarification on several topics; specifically, CVR’s proposed Indications for Use, amended clinical substantiation plan (including statistical justification), and outline overall submission trajectory. We came out of this meeting feeling very confident in the understanding of FDA recommendations with a clearly defined pathway to approval, and our ability to work with them in amending the required documentation, conducting additional testing, and updating the overall clinical implementation plan (CIP). Though these tasks seemed onerous, internally we felt confident it could be conducted quickly, with the major hurdle being the additional (~244) patients required under the updated CIP to acquire the statistical justification requested by the FDA. Based on our current clinical footprint and the projected recruitment rate it was estimated that the data could be obtained in time to potentially hit our targeted 2H 2019 market clearance based on prior submission metrics. Our timeline has always been based on the premise that we are functioning at 100% capacity, both organizationally and financially. This then is where the audit delay and the timeline directly oppose each other to the detriment of the project. Without the ability to raise funding to support our clinical substantiation, a major cost within our budget, we lack the necessary capital to acquire the clinical data necessary. Though we continue to collect data, the rate of collection had to be slowed due to capital limitations, therefore making it near impossible to complete the requisite updates to the current FDA submission within the mandatory window. Given the capital limitations, the current FDA submission time limit will expire September 25th, 2019 necessitating a new De Novo submission planned for the first quarter 2020. Once we are funded following this audit delay both myself, and our internal Clinical Advisory Board, believe that we will be able to collect the additional data in the required timeframe, allowing us to re-submit. This delay will push the targeted market
  • E
    Bill, which member of the company claimed that the CFO walked during the lapse of financial filing? The Executive Informational Overview dated 7-23-18 and the Full Investor Overview updated June ‘19 both have Tom Harris listed as CFO. I followed up with EVP Lubow and he replied that Mr. Harris joined the company in 2018 and is still currently their CFO. I am asking who your communication was with in hopes that we can see why there are conflicting stories. Thanks
  • L
    I sent them an urgent request for info on their website contact form, to a guy named Ludlow as i recall. so far no answer or acknowledgement at all. This is pretty discouraging, for a company with a patented device that could save so many lives. What can we do to find out what's going on? Anybody know if there are any Canadian gov. sources of info?
  • J
    Dr. Dallas Hack interim CEO/CFO and Director stated, "We are grateful for the contributions of Peter Bakema. On behalf of the Company and our stakeholders, we extend our sincerest appreciation for his dedication to advancing the commercialization of the CSS device, we wish him all the best. We are currently speaking with numerous individuals to serve in both Executive and Director level roles and will keep all of our stakeholders abreast of our progress." Dr. Hack went on to say, "Our focus in the very near term is to complete and file our Q3 financials, continue dialogue with the Canadian Regulatory bodies pertaining to the Trading Halt and prepare the necessary documents pertaining to the Annual Shareholders meeting which is set for January 15, 2020."
  • J
    Resignation and Termination of Term Sheet Due to Review of the Two Alternate Proposals Received from its Former CEO and CVR Global

    Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - March 9, 2020) - CVR Medical Corp. (TSXV: CVM) (OTCQB: CRRVF) ("CVR Medical" or the "Company" or "we" or "us" or "our") a Canadian listed and US based healthcare company in the medical device sector announces, effective immediately, Dr. Dallas Hack has resigned from the Company as a result of "Material Differences with the Board of Directors, the ongoing related party, common control and conflicts of interest with its former CEO and CVR Global Inc. ("CVR Global" or "Global") all of which continue to hamper the Company's ability to raise capital." Dr. Hack has served as the interim CEO, CFO and also as a Member of the Board of Directors. Additionally, the company has ceased dialogue with certain former members of the management team and board who resigned in 2019, who have been negotiating on behalf of an investment group looking to fund and revive the company. Dr. Dallas Hack, has worked tirelessly and heroically since assuming these roles, at a great financial sacrifice, and has loaned the company almost USD$100k in order to pay for its limited ongoing operations. Wayne Hellman and Joel Kanter notified Dr. Hack of the Termination of the Non-Binding Term Sheet which was executed on November 25, 2019 by them on behalf of the investor group, CVR Medical, CVR Global and its former CEO. A brief summary of those terms and conditions of the Non-Binding Term Sheet are as follows:

    Former CEO to receive USD $10,000 per month for 24 Months as Severance
    25M Shares of CVR Medical to be released from escrow (subject to 3-year Lock-up on all 36.6M Shares held by Global)
    Upon achieving FDA approval and achieving Sales, a Royalty of 7% on all Device Sales (less discounts) and a Royalty of 3% on all consumable sales (less discounts) was to be paid to Global
    CVR Medical would only be responsible for any AP accrued on its own books and would
  • J
    Can some one explain if there is any explanation to what is happening now? We are waiting for trials to finish the one that was not started as they run out of money and all trials were stopped and needs to be restarted. So XCEO or whatever their position was already not with the company and took money and left all the mess to others. The stock is not traded and who knows when it comes back. In at the give up point but have no choice and have to hold the stocks as I can't sale them even with loss. Any other ideas?
  • R
    Robert Barr
    By crunching numbers from other medical devices the projection leads us to a price of $.40-&.70 price as of August 2018. August of 2019 price of $2.50+. August 2020 $12.50. Depending on the sales force used, the acceptance of the medical community and merger possibilities the prices could just be the tip of the iceberg!
  • N
    With Canon Relationship even stronger with their financial arm providing the financing, and all the top tier medical trials, this thing is legit and big names getting behind it. Back that bank truck up baby!