No matching results for ''
Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results
Canada Markets close in 3 hrs 52 mins
CMC Crypto 200
MARKETS LIVE BLOG
STOCKS TRADE HIGHER AFTER MORE EARNINGS TOP ESTIMATES
Bitcoin futures ETF debuts on the NYSE, becoming the first to hit a U.S. public exchange
China Online Education Group (COE)
NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
As of 12:08PM EDT. Market open.
157 reactions on $COE conversation
Sign in to post a message.
$COE and $TAL got hit hard today, I'd say GOTU performed like a champ comparatively. I bet we +10% up tomorrow.
evergrande didn't even default yet, when it does this will be less than $1
Nice value play here. Stock price $2.50 under cash value and waiting to get to $7 at least.
At the point when I saw declarations everywhere I thought they were bots or that they were made up till I was persuaded and gave it a try and genuinely I don't regret the move I made on the grounds that I invested my reserve funds, and now my first speculation with him acquired me benefits of more than $87,000 and its still running! Steve continues to convey and procure predictable benefits for me. He's awesome
Second Quarter 2021 Financial and Operating Metrics
• Net revenues were RMB579.8 million (US$89.8 million), a 17.5% increase from RMB493.5 million for the second quarter of 2020.
• Gross margin was 72.7%, compared with 70.9% for the second quarter of 2020.
• Net loss was RMB27.0 million (US$4.2 million), compared with net income of RMB32.8 million for the second quarter of 2020.
• Non-GAAP net loss was RMB17.8 million (US$2.8 million), compared with non-GAAP net income of RMB39.6 million for the second quarter of 2020.
• Operating cash outflow was RMB69.7 million (US$10.8 million), compared with RMB172.1 million of operating cash inflow for the second quarter of 2020.
• Cash, cash equivalents, time deposits and short-term investments balance stood at RMB1,642.8 million (US$254.4 million) as of June 30, 2021.
• Gross billings were RMB549.9 million (US$85.2 million), an 18.7% decrease from RMB676.4 million for the second quarter of 2020.
Next week could very well be huge for COE. 9$ cash value, new 32$ PT AFTER newest regulatory action, ER expected. Could fill the gap to 7$ IMO.
So much cash they are sitting on, but can we get the report already!
250m cash and 50m MC hope you all know what that means and where it is heading to
21% 1 day prior to Q2 is very good news.
this thing is gonna be WAY higher in 2years
Should be back to above 10 and stay there
LFGO!! Gap fill to 6.5
COE COE Total Cash (mrq) 1.22Billion Total Cash Per Share (mrq) 56.61$ Per Share Wow EEIQ Going Nuts
I’ve been day trading for years and I’m so glad I finally found (
). They’re pre-market watchlists cover all the latest market-moving news, and they don’t beat you down with tons of ads. Highly recommend!
Yahoo showing earnings due Sept 6th to 10th.
Judging by today volume and price it looks like some people are in the know.
COE 56$ Cash Per Share 1.2 Billion in Cash They should announce a stock buy back and get out of the China Education business they can use their cash to buy another business go into Solar EV or some other new business who says the company has to stay in the non profit education sector with 1.2 Billion in cash they have plenty of other options way under valued here
Company may need to get out of the China Education and use its 1.2 Billion in Cash and pursue a new business and announce a stock buy back while their at it
This stock normally trades well above 20$ a share and with over 56$ cash per share should be trading a hell of alot higher then where its currently trading at check click Statics and take a look for your self
Analysts maintain 32$ pt. on lots of groups watch lists. Confident we will see a gap up continuation.
Second quarter results are supposed to be down 4 million. will wait till after dust settles to load
Check their Facebook Page. China Online Education (51talk) is hiring teachers and aggressively searching for third party centers. That's not what I consider end-of-life sentiment.
Air Canada, WestJet facing new competition, thanks to COVID-19
Yahoo Finance Canada
Toronto mansion from Schitt's Creek for sale at $21.8 million
Yahoo Finance Canada
Bitcoin Futures ETF Demand Surges During U.S. Trading Premiere
© 2021 Verizon Media. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads