TORONTO — Some of the most active companies traded Thursday on the Toronto Stock Exchange: Toronto Stock Exchange (20,049.47, up 47.20 points.) Canadian Natural Resources (TSX:CNQ). Energy. Down 11 cents, or 0.25 per cent, to $44.72 on 11.6 million shares. Suncor Energy Inc. (TSX:SU). Energy. Down 16 cents, or 0.53 per cent, to $30.16 on 11.2 million shares. BlackBerry Ltd. (TSX:BB). Technology. Down $1.49, or 8.14 per cent, to $16.81 on 10.7 million shares. Cenovus Energy Inc. (TSX:CVE). Energy
SMITHS FALLS, Ont. — Canopy Growth Corp. is no longer involved in a cannabis venture it was pursuing with rapper Drake. The Smiths Falls, Ont., cannabis company says in an email that it has divested its participation in Drake's More Life Growth Company. Canopy and Drake announced they would work together in November 2019 and structured their partnership around an agreement where Drake would hold a 60 per cent stake in More Life and Canopy would control the remaining 40 per cent. In financial sta
Myles Udland and Julie Hyman discuss Amazon’s support of efforts to legalize marijuana as the company changes its policy for marijuana usage amongst some of its workers, and what it could mean for the e-commerce giant.