No matching results for ''
Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results
Canada Markets open in 2 hrs 5 mins
Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE.TO)
Toronto - Toronto Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
At close: 04:00PM EST
7,983 reactions on $BTE.TO conversation
Sign in to post a message.
Sticking to my 5.99 within the next 15 business days
Baytex at 80.00 oil should be worth a lot more than Whitecap resources and should have a market cap of over 8 billion minimum at current prices. Baytex at these prices can pay their entire debt off within 1.5 years. Long and Strong! This oil stock doesn't show its true asset value yet. Its coming!!
SEE YA PAST 5.00 TOMORROW
yawl know once this surpasses $5.00 it opens it up to more institutions. This is going to be wild in the coming days and weeks. February 24, 2022 Q4 Year end results. Yes, we will fly much higher than CPG. As the CEO said oil prices are much higher than the budget was. Expect share buybacks or div of 3.6%. We are cash flowing too much money!
Inflation should contribute to higher commodities share price-petroleum among them. Seemingly, how the whole market react has more weight on the SP…but, WTI still above 80$….
Don't know if this is priced in or when this news was released today.... Thanks Sleepy Joe...
Weekly predictions can be posted under here.Hopefully a better week upon us,GLTA.
Just bought more on the low! Glta to all this will rocket with oil heading to all time highs of 145
Looking good today. Nice recovery from yesterday’s manipulation.
Calling my lawyer to sue the market for whiplash...lmao
I have the biggest news that Kazakhstan won’t be able to produce 1,698,280.45 barrels of oil per day!!! Their power is completely out!! Holy is this ever going to send us over the top!!! 150 oil on its way plus covid is over folks. Open trade!
$BTE $OXY $CPE $RIG $OIH $SU $XOM $CVX $EOG $CNQ $LPI $CLR $CDEV $CPG $ATH $CNQ $USO $VET $PBA $MUR $PVL $KRP $BCEI $ERF $TPL $CPK $OMP $EGY $USO $NRGU
GS forecasted oil will reach $100. An even higher price may be reached this year due to:
(1) Unplanned outages in Libya, Kazakhstan, Ecuador, Angola & Turkey (pipelines)..
(2) Shortfalls in Iraq, Nigeria
(3) OPEC+'s production increase is about 40% less than promised (0.4 mb/d). Most countries were unable to increase as promised.
(5) World’s spare capacity will shrink from 6.5 mb/d a year ago to below 2 mb/d by mid-2022.
(6) Gobal oil demand is expected to increase by 4.2 mb/d this year.
(7) Potential gopolitical problems etc.
It will be interesting to watch!
Everyone buy the low. Average down. You’d be happy you did.
I guess we can call the last 5 trading days a market correction. Oil survived! Weak hands sold yesterday.
shorts are going to panic after todays draw in crude inventories. Expect a huge uptick tomorrow in SP. With record low inventories and complete lack of investment oil stocks are near their all time lows. Think we can add some inflation to them? I think so. BTE is my number one play in the space. A lot of people going to become quite wealthy this year
New poster here. Been following the board for a while. Long and Strong. Excited to see how fast debt repayment accelerates with 80+ WTI. Last presentation I thought said debt would be down to $1.2B @ $65 (or was it 75) WTI by 2Q
Raymond James upgrades Baytex Energy to a target price of 6.50.
Is there some funny business going on with Baytex trading? I don't know if anyone noticed, but Friday, just after 4p.m. ( even tho they show the posted trade as 4 p.m. on the nose ), 2.57 million shares traded on the TSX. As of 4 pm the total volume was approx 7.6 million shares and then the large block traded. Maybe it is all fine, or maybe the stock pricing is being managed or manipulated somehow. Just wanted to bring this to the board's attention.
Read between the lines. "Relax"
2022 will be an important year of transition for Baytex. Management team did already a good job in 2021, YER will confirm it on feb. 22.
For Baytex in 2022 :
1) It could be the last year with production below 85,000 boe/d.
2) Long-term debt should be below $1B.
3) Renegotiation of long-term debt before end of Q2. Better interest rate and term.
4) Impact of hedging price already decline for 31% for 2022, now at 68$ compare to 52$ in 2021. Hedging should be reduce significantly in 2023.
5) Dividend and share buyback coming in after Q2. I think it's the beginning of a 5% shares buyback yearly and a climbing dividend, starting at 0,05 a share quarterly in 2022. In 2023, dividend
6) Several other opportunities could arise...lots of interesting claims to develop, or sell to clear the long term debt, or done a partnership to increase supply to respond the demand.
7) Positive Earnings will continue to increase... better netback, impairment ajusted again positively for 2022.
8) The value of the company's assets will increase with the new drilling activities of the claims located in the Clearwater county, Duvernay. So the Enterprise Value may raise over 4,5B$ already in 2022.
Geez I am glad to be here !
GL LONGS !
GoFundMe withholding $4.7 million from trucker convoy until plan presented
The Canadian Press
Starbucks reversal on vaccine mandate sparks customer, barista backlash
Worker absenteeism — not trucker vaccine mandates — impacting store shelves: Metro
The Canadian Press
© 2022 Yahoo
About Our Ads