No matching results for ''
Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results
Canada markets close in 1 hour 54 minutes
MARKETS LIVE BLOG
STOCKS TRADE HIGHER AS INVESTORS LOOK PAST DISAPPOINTING GDP, JOBS DATA
Robinhood shares open for trading at US$38 apiece, matching IPO price
Bitcoin GBP (BTC-GBP)
CCC - CoinMarketCap. Currency in GBP
Add to watchlist
As of 7:05PM BST. Market open.
178,630 reactions on $BTC-GBP conversation
Sign in to post a message.
You could buy real estate, buy bonds, start a small business, invest in a mutual fund, collect precious coins, and much more.
FOR THOSE WHO USE BITCOIN FOR MONEY LAUNDERING
The United Nations estimated that $800 billion to $2 trillion of criminal proceeds in Cash is cleaned and hidden each year – at the top end, 33% more than the total circulating supply of all cryptocurrency in existence today.
The July puts are collapsing.
While the signs suggested that Amazon was the reason for the recent market swings, Galaxy Digital Founder Mike Novogratz suggests there is another catalyst for today’s gains — institutions. He told CNBC:
“Crypto has bounced back because institutions are buying…This was partly a big short-covering rally and partly recognition that this is a real market that’s not going anywhere.”
Seem to be a lot of shorts here recently. I think they’re getting worried
The PUT holders are spending all their money trying to keep it down, haha
They feel the 45K coming and it is going to be EPIC!!
I think he's too good and I'll give him a try does anyone has a way to reach him
Advantages of Cryptocurrency :
Protection from inflation – Inflation has caused many currencies to get their value declined with time. ...
Self-governed and managed – ...
Secure and private – ...
Currency exchanges can be done easily – ...
Decentralized – ...
Cost-effective mode of transaction – ...
A fast way to transfer funds –
Billionaire Mike Novogratz on Bitcoin Rebound: ‘Institutions Are Buying’
How much time needed for Bitcoin to reach $ 1m, any thoughts?
Amazon earnings out tomorrow, waiting to see how they answer questions about accepting crypto currency’s for payment option.
Show me a new high and I will show you a buy, Fibonacci chart is right on target as more and more volume coming in.
Bitcoin is consolidating before weekend , I would cover now if I was a short
1. Bank for International Settlements: There are still certain risks in the cross-border use of central b
2. The National Zakat Foundation, a British charity, began accepting cryptocurrency donations
3. On-chain analyst: The crypto whale bought approximately $2.2 billion worth of BTC this week
4. Data: BTC is expected to reduce the mining difficulty by 9.42% to 13.01 T in 8 days and 3 hours
5. Data: Axie Infinity's revenue exceeded 30 million US dollars in the past 30 days.
1. The Fed marks the first time crypto assets in the financial risk assessment
2. Paraguayan legislators: Bitcoin regulatory law will be introduced next week
3. Reports from Japanese regulators suggest that DeFi regulations may be about to be introduced
4. Oscar soundtrack master Hans Zimmer may set foot in the field of NFT
5. The NFT series launched by Playboy and SuperRare will be exhibited on July 10th
6. NBA Lakers star Andre Drummond releases NFT collection on Rarible
7. Synthetix will launch an exchange on the second-tier expansion plan of Ethereum in the week of July 26th.
8. Uniswap founder: Uniswap Governance Treasury has UNI worth more than 9 billion US dollars
9. Slow fog: BSV network suffered malicious double-spending attack, it is recommended to suspend BSV deposit and withdrawal business first
10. Musk: Crypto transactions do not need to reach the speed of Visa, because regulated exchanges will become the de facto second layering digital currencies
Somebody bought $3.2 billion worth of bitcoins. Institutions it is!!
Largest short squeeze ever recorded this past run up.. lol squeeze baby squeeeeze
Already told you guys that don't simply short..... Short squeeze happened again. 38k to 40k again in just 15 mins
Bitcoin Ponzi Scam
There is nothing to stop other people creating as many OTHER cryptocurrencies as they want ( each of course with the same apparently desirable attribute as Bitcoin) . the result is that the supply of cryptocurrency is infinite, and it is all really worth zero
I should say. Bitcoin's value activity has been fluctuating all through the previous few days and weeks, with bulls and bears both arriving at an unmistakable stalemate, the amassed cryptographic money market has been taking cues from in Bitcoin and is battling to accumulate any definitive force. One expert is currently taking note of that BTC has been holding over a key large scale level all through the previous few months. He accepts that the new solidification over this level looks good for its close term standpoint and could show that altogether further potential gain is up and coming in the many months ahead@authorgood
No worries.. It'll up eventually.. Its just a test testing day trader to get out of the ride and it's set up to make those shorter to start shorting at 40k so that their short position will get liquidated..
That's how we went to 39k from 35k in just few hours.
Fed gave us the green light. All systems go. 100 K here we come
73% of Canadians say the U.S. is not safe due to COVID-19: Yahoo/Maru poll
Yahoo Finance Canada
Suncor Energy cuts guidance for Fort Hills due to slope instability at mine site
The Canadian Press
In Robinhood's Wall Street debut, stock swings sharply
The Canadian Press
© 2021 Verizon Media. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads