Canada markets close in 6 hours 26 minutes

Banco Espírito Santo, S.A. (BKESF)

Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
0.00010.0000 (0.00%)
As of 3:21PM EDT. Market open.
Full screen
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
Previous Close0.0001
Bid0.0000 x 0
Ask0.0000 x 0
Day's Range0.0001 - 0.0001
52 Week Range0.0001 - 0.0030
Avg. Volume952
Market Cap562,496
Beta (5Y Monthly)-0.38
PE Ratio (TTM)N/A
Earnings DateN/A
Forward Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend DateApr. 06, 2011
1y Target EstN/A
  • Reuters

    Portugal's Millennium bcp withdraws court action against rival Novo Banco

    Portugal's largest private lender Millennium bcp said on Wednesday it had withdrawn its case from a European court against multi-billion euro injections by the Portuguese Resolution Fund into the capital of its rival Novo Banco. The resolution fund is the common responsibility of all banks based in Portugal and Millennium bcp is one of its biggest contributors. Millennium bcp launched the legal action in mid-2018 against a contingent capital mechanism, which was created in October 2017 when the resolution fund sold 75% of Novo Banco to U.S. private equity fund Lone Star, keeping the remaining 25%.