Canada markets closed

Bitwise 10 Crypto Index Fund (BITW)

Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
10.05-0.77 (-7.12%)
At close: 03:59PM EDT

Yahoo Finance will soon be upgrading our Conversations message board platform to provide a better experience for our users. Only comments published since April 21, 2021 will be visible on Yahoo Finance after the upgrade. If you wish to download and save any of your older comments, please submit a request via the Privacy Dashboard by no later than Sept. 30.

Sign in to post a message.
  • M
    MichaelB
    This fund is a scam! It doesn't track Crypto even a tiny bit. It looks like big investors are only using this as a vehicle to "short Crypto". So it goes down no problem, but it never goes up.
  • B
    BIG Jake
    loading
  • v
    velilla
    I am staying far away from BITW - It looks like it is going to drop off a cliff. I actually get way better stocks at (http://Themaxgains.tech)
  • d
    danielle
    Hi! Anyone know where I can purchase shares? My broker at Merrill is unable to trade the stock as well as Robinhood.... thank you
  • d
    dumb ups system
    Monday should be all time high
  • T
    Tom
    I had it on market-sell on the open...and it sold for $105. I don't get it...for at least 15 min it was over $180. Anyhow, this is las vegas so whatever I made and lost is not investing, just an impulse gamble.
  • B
    Ben
    Some premium can be expected as new product and not many competitors but GBTC or other similar products is in the 10-20% range premium, not 100-200% like this. So even if crypto goes up, this will drop till premium same as competitors. At current crypto prices that is around $30.
  • D
    Dwight
    You guys realize the premium you are paying is 100x? The stock today is only worth $17. It’s on their website. Take the total assets under management and divide by the number is shares (7mil+)... it would be way cheaper to buy Bitcoin itself. Don’t get me wrong. I traded this baby all the way up. It’s a bubble though.
  • J
    Julia
    CCTL is purely a lottery ticket stock. From what I have already experienced, just an opinion. Shady company who should have set the record straight months ago about Fortune magazine write up on owning 513 BTC."" Good stuff! From one TA I've been listening too sounds like a slight correction to around 38-40k has a high probability before next impulsive wave. Matthias you mentioned it could dip to around 42-43k. Between the two TAs I'm guessing the dip will finalize over the next 3-5 weeks. But looking like 100k shortly after. If it's anything like the past it'll top off at the end of the year maybe January. Who knows... We'll see... Best of luck everyone."""A bitcoin futures ETF is coming next week. It could soon send the token soaring to $85,000, you can contact him VIA 🆃🅴🅻🅴🅶🆁🅼 @Matthiascourse
  • P
    Phil
    This will go up 20 bucks today
  • b
    boogitywoogity
    This fund cant go no lower than $4s if you get that price sell it for $400 in two years
  • J
    James
    BITW is 95% BTC and ETH. And another 3% of Litecoin and Bitcoin cash. Rest is 2% only.
    GDLC is 98% BTC and ETH. The other 2% is Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash.
    BITW premium is currently 100% (so you pay around $60 for $30 worth of crypto).
    GDLC premium is currently 16% (so you pay around $25 for $22 worth of crypto).
    Conclusion: they are 98% the same fund, but you pay almost twice as much for BITW.
  • S
    Steven
    In at 70 out at 140 in just 6 days.
    Banked nice coin
  • d
    david
    incoming post on how this is x times more than NAV and Grayscale is a better option
  • m
    meg
    Is this getting back to $75 ? Should I get out I’m down huge
  • B
    Ben
    There are buyers today as the premium has been reduced to about 50%. Still high compared to competitors like GDLC (98% the same fund) at 25% premium so it might adjust a bit more to match same premium level as competition, but in a crypto bull market it might not do it right away. Still: GDLC is the better choice as more crypto for you buck right now. Cheers!
  • S
    Stephen
    Is buying this through private placement a good investment? Since the premium on this thing is so high, what are people's thoughts about just investing 25K in the fund and holding it for the 1-year period?
  • B
    Ben
    BTC is up about 15-20% from Fridays stock market close so easily hit $90 Monday if prices stay similar. That said, the premium will probably ALSO expand to 500% so my guess is $130ish at open.
  • B
    Ben
    Ah, the premium is reducing even more! Good for the fund in the long run. When premium is no longer several hundred % but say 20% or less, it will finally follow the actual the underlying crypto values price (at least much closer than now!). Cheers!
  • k
    kate
    Long and strong 💪🏼