Canada Markets open in 9 hrs 11 mins

Better Collective A/S (BETCO.ST)

Stockholm - Stockholm Real Time Price. Currency in SEK
Add to watchlist
168.80-8.80 (-4.95%)
At close: 05:29PM CET
Full screen
Previous Close177.60
Open177.00
Bid168.40 x 0
Ask169.40 x 0
Day's Range167.40 - 177.00
52 Week Range135.00 - 289.00
Volume97,893
Avg. Volume92,679
Market Cap9.162B
Beta (5Y Monthly)1.22
PE Ratio (TTM)324.62
EPS (TTM)0.52
Earnings DateAug. 23, 2021 - Aug. 27, 2021
Forward Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend DateN/A
1y Target EstN/A
  • GlobeNewswire

    Better Collective increases organic revenue by 29 percent; strong growth across US assets and media partnerships.

    Regulatory Release no. 36/2021 November 17, 2021 Interim report January 1 - September 30, 2021Highlights third quarter 2021 Group Revenue grew by 148% to 45,413 tEUR (Q3 2020: 18,298 tEUR). Organic revenue growth was 29%. September reached a new monthly revenue record of 20,285 tEUR, equal to 45% of the total quarterly revenue. The quarter showed strong underlying growth on all major KPIs, however, revenue was impacted downwards by very low sports win margins in July and August. The sports win m

  • GlobeNewswire

    Better Collective completes acquisition of remaining shareholding in RotoGrinders Network

    Regulatory release no. 35November 4, 2021 Driven by significant potential synergy upside and strong US business growth, Better Collective, a leading global sports betting media group, has decided to complete the acquisition of the remaining 40% share stake in the US based RotoGrinders Network at a total price of 33 mEUR. Better Collective acquired its original 60% share stake in Rotogrinders Network in 2019. The TransactionThe acquisition of the remaining 40% of the shares will be paid through a

  • GlobeNewswire

    Invitation to presentation of Better Collective’s Q3 report 2021

    Press Release November 4, 2021 Better Collective, a leading sports betting media group, will publish its interim financial report for the period July 1 – September 30, 2021, on November 17, 2021, at 8.00 a.m CET. A telephone conference will be held at 10.00 a.m. CET on the same day by CEO Jesper Søgaard and CFO Flemming Pedersen. The presentation will simultaneously be webcasted, and both the telephone conference and the webcast offer an opportunity to ask questions. Dial in details for particip