|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's Range||8.36 - 8.43|
|52 Week Range||6.34 - 9.35|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||11.99|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.42 (5.07%)|
|1y Target Est||7.27|
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) will focus on expanding operations in profitable locations to become one of the top three banks in each of its operating regions.
- BBVA Compass achieved a perfect score on Human Rights Campaign's 2018 Corporate Equality Index. - Javelin Strategy & Research commends the BBVA Compass Mobile Banking app for its ease of use. - BBVA Compass sponsored two dinner events for its clients, put on by world renowned restaurant El Celler de Can Roca.
Stock Monitor: Banco Macro Post Earnings Reporting LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / December 07, 2017 / Active-Investors issued a free report on Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (NYSE: BBVA ), which is readily ...
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Covault, a digital identity and security leader, announced today its official product launch for a new mobile app aimed at simplifying the process of storing, sharing and verifying online identities. Covault's ground-breaking solution uses key encryption linked to the user's biometric signature on their device, enabling the user to digitally protect their sensitive information from being accessed without their authorization. The Covault app can be found via www.covault.com. The service is targeted to both consumers and businesses. For consumers it means that only they control the key that digitally protects their sensitive information with their biometric. With this, consumers can now privately share their personal documents and even include a time constraint.
Canada's third-biggest lender also said the Said family, which owns 31.62 percent of BBVA Chile, has waived its right of first refusal to buy BBVA's shares in BBVA Chile. Scotiabank had initially offered to buy the stake on Nov. 28 and BBVA then said it would accept the offer if it was approved by the Said family.
- A KIPP original: The campus, home to KIPP NEXUS Primary School and KIPP NEXUS Middle School, is first KIPP campus nationwide to share its name with a corporate investor - The funding: The BBVA Compass ...
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA said Wednesday that it has reached an agreement to sell 80% of its Spain real-estate business to a subsidiary of Cerberus Capital Management LP for about 4 billion euros ...
LONDON/TORONTO (Reuters) - Bank Of Nova Scotia (Toronto:BNS.TO - News) has agreed to buy Spanish lender Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA's (MCE:BBVA.MC - News) stake in BBVA Chile (:BHI.SN) for $2.2 billion in a move that would make it Chile's third largest privately-owned bank. Scotiabank, Canada's third-biggest lender, has the biggest foreign presence of any Canadian bank and has focused its international strategy on the Pacific Alliance, a Latin American trading bloc comprising Mexico, Peru, Chile and Colombia which it expects will generate strong growth in the next few years.
European bourses were higher Tuesday as investors looked out for tax reform plans in the U.S. and comments from the next Federal Reserve chair.
- Events include live music concerts at bank-branded venues and patio sessions from up-and-coming local artists. HOUSTON, Nov. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass has agreed to a multiyear agreement with the world's leading sports and live entertainment company AEG to create opportunities for customers across the country, including events, concerts and brand activations at some of AEG's key venues. The deal names BBVA Compass the exclusive banking partner across Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre, Ogden Theatre (both in Denver, Colorado), and Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie (Texas).
HOUSTON, Nov. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass today announced that Manolo Sánchez is retiring as non-executive chairman of the board of directors of BBVA Compass and its holding company, BBVA Compass Bancshares, Inc. Terry Strange, longtime member of the board and the current chairman of the Audit and Compliance Committee, will step into the role of non-executive chairman effective Nov. 15.
HOUSTON, Nov. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass received a perfect score of 100 percent on the 2018 Corporate Equality Index, a measure of workplace equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer employees that serves as a benchmark for some of the country's largest and most influential workplaces. The achievement — announced Thursday by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, which administers the CEI — caps a remarkable drive by BBVA Compass to build a workforce that fully reflects the clients and businesses it serves.
- Digital Spotlight: BBVA Compass' recent online banking award and BBVA's launch of its global money transfer app, Tuyyo, reflect the bank's ongoing digital transformation. - Community Spotlight: BBVA Compass commits to the communities throughout its footprint by investing in small businesses and teaming up with the Houston Dynamo to lift up Houston in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey.
- Roca served a multi-course meal to BBVA Compass clients and community leaders at HALCYON, a hotel in Cherry Creek, for two nights. - He also participated in a class lecture at the Metropolitan State University of Denver for culinary students. - Jordi makes one third of the "holy trinity" of the culinary world alongside his brothers Joan and Josep Roca.
HOUSTON, Nov. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass was recognized as a leader in the most critical category in Javelin Strategy & Research's 2017 Mobile Banking Scorecard, with the independent research firm commending the bank's app for its ease of use in creating an intuitive, mobile-first experience for its clients.
Fan Bao, CEO of investment bank China Renaissance, told CNBC Wednesday that bitcoin was “getting a little bit bubblish”.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Sending money to friends and family in Mexico just got faster, more convenient, and a lot more personal. A new online app-based service called Tuyyo, launching today and powered by BBVA, will upend the $73 billion annual market for remittances to Latin America and the Caribbean from the United States. In the initial phase - the USA to Mexico corridor - the app will deliver huge benefits for both senders and receivers in what is by far the world's biggest remittance market where more than $27bn flows annually.
Big Blue said it wants to speed up the “costly, laborious and error-prone” process of making global payments in different currencies.
- Winner: Bank was named a leader in the "Financial Fitness" category in Javelin's 2017 Online Banking Awards - Functionality helps customers: Bank focuses on helping customers manage their money ...
- The investment: BBVA Compass closed investment in Pathway Lending, becoming the lead contributor to state's new loan fund for entrepreneurs in Appalachian Alabama - The goals: Pathway Lending plans to ...
Spanish stocks and bonds tumbled on Wednesday as the tensions between Catalonia secessionists and the government in Madrid deepened, feared to strengthen the resolve for independence.
HOUSTON, Oct. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- In the month since Harvey hit Houston, BBVA Compass has published a series of articles on bbva.com to help its customers and the public at large understand the city's new reality, how to move forward, and how the bank will be there to provide support. BBVA Group, the Madrid-based parent company of BBVA Compass that operates in dozens of countries around the world, publishes news from its footprint on bbva.com. BBVA Compass has been publishing articles on bbva.com since last year, chronicling both the happenings at the bank itself and also exploring topics of interest to its clients and prospects.