|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's Range||7.98 - 8.08|
|52 Week Range||7.22 - 9.54|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||13.55|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.42 (5.29%)|
|1y Target Est||7.58|
- Workplace: BBVA Compass showcases its continuous drive to foster a competitive and digital workforce. - Community: The bank highlights events and efforts that reaffirm its commitment to creating opportunities for people within communities throughout its footprint. HOUSTON, March 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass opened February with its earnings results for the fourth quarter of 2017 and followed up with a series of articles on its global news platform, bbva.com, that reflected its ongoing commitment to being an engine of opportunity.
HOUSTON, March 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass, the U.S. subsidiary of the global financial services group BBVA, now offers near instantaneous decisioning and potential same day funding for both customers and non-customers with the footprint wide1 opening of the fully digital BBVA Compass Express Personal Loan.
LOS ANGELES, March 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Los Angeles-based food blogger, author and home cook Veronica Hendrix was announced today as the winner of the BBVA Compass Student Chef Experience Sweepstakes, getting a rare opportunity for a hands-on training with a top culinary mind at the All-Star Chef Classic this weekend at L.A. LIVE.
DALLAS, March 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass clients and Dallas community leaders gathered downtown Thursday night at Café Momentum, where the former juvenile offenders who power the restaurant prepared and served attendees a haute-cuisine meal and gave them a firsthand look at social entrepreneur Chad Houser's ambitious venture to rehabilitate the youth and help them reenter society.
The company today announced another £149 million ($206 million) in funding to double down on its existing business -- focused currently on savings accounts, mortgages and small business loans -- as well as to build out more products for the future. As with its previous several rounds, this latest investment was led by BBVA, the Spanish bank that has backed a number of fintech startups, and acquired Simple in the US several years ago to help break into North America. BBVA itself accounted for £85.4 million of this latest round and now has a 39 percent share of the bank.
- In a special session celebrated at the UN Headquarters in New York, Jessica Hernández, a Colombian female entrepreneur of the Foundation, has become the face and the voice of the million enterprising ...
MADRID, March 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Open Talent, the world's biggest fintech competition, will this year mark its tenth anniversary by working with more start-ups than ever before. BBVA is looking for the fintech ideas that will shape the future of banking, that will support customers to make the most of their money and their data, and that will help customers reduce the stress of money management and financial decision-making. The bank is also seeking out those solutions that will make businesses run more efficiently, operate more effectively, and work in entirely new and innovative ways.
- Organizations with missions: The bank made a $2.3 million equity equivalent investment in Homewise, and a similar $500,000 investment in the New Mexico Loan Fund - The goals: Homewise plans to use the ...
BBVA today announced its strategy around climate change and sustainable development, Pledge 2025. The strategy will help the bank meet the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and is in line with the Paris Agreement on Climate Change. Pledge 2025 will help the bank align its activity to a 2ºC Scenario and strike a balance between sustainable energy and fossil fuel investments and is based on three lines of action: financing, management and engagement.
HOUSTON, Feb. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass today announced that Steve Flynn has been named City President of its Commercial Banking Office in Los Angeles, where he's joined by new Relationship Manager Jon McMullen.
-- Putting out the call: Emerging, mid-career and executive-level professionals at community development financial institutions (CDFIs) are invited to apply for the program by Feb. 26 -- Class of 2018: ...
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- When San Francisco comes to mind, so do connotations of entrepreneurship and innovative thinking. BBVA Asset Management and Global Wealth is hosting a session called the Silicon Valley Immersion experience, utilizing its LIFE non-financial global strategy for clients.
- The BBVA Compass Foundation awarded Goodwill Central Texas $250,000 to help fund its new hub for financial education in Austin. - BBVA Compass brand ambassadors, The Roca Brothers, will prepare dinner ...
- Rising star Tyler Dial has been a bank brand ambassador since 2016 and is launching new music in March. - Larger brand ambassador role comes on the brink of Dial's graduation with a business degree from the University of Texas at Austin in May. - Dial's role in 2018 includes a growing number of brand ambassador appearances at bank events and a summer concert tour to a large range of bank markets.
- Budding in business: The bank sponsored the Business & Entrepreneurship category of the Hispanic Heritage Foundation Youth Awards - The awards: The students received scholarships ranging from $1,500 ...
MADRID, Feb. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The BBVA Foundation Frontiers of Knowledge Award in the Ecology and Conservation Biology category goes, in this tenth edition, to evolutionary biologists Rosemary and Peter Grant "for their profound contributions to our understanding of the mechanisms and processes by which evolution occurs in the wild," in the words of the jury's citation. This husband-and-wife research team was the first to successfully document how evolution plays out in real time, uncovering mechanisms of utility for developing effective strategies to conserve threatened species.
HOUSTON , Feb. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Quarterly net income totals $52 million ; includes $121 million non-cash charge related to the revaluation of net deferred tax assets Adjusted net income 1 totals ...
European stocks edged lower Thursday, as investors reacted to a flurry of corporate earnings and monitored losses from Wall Street.
- New Atlanta City President: BBVA Compass Commercial Banking names Zennie Lynch, Jr. as Atlanta City President - New Relationship Managers Named: Adam Kessler, Ben Gibson and Benjamin James named Corporate ...
- In its fifth year, BBVA Compass' annual Project Blue Elf initiative reaches more than 5,500 elementary students in 30 markets across its footprint. - Advancing through Congress, the MOBILE Act, an idea originally conceived in BBVA Compass' Legal Department, aims to improve banking access to underserved communities. HOUSTON, Jan. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Published on the bank's global news platform, bbva.com, the articles below capture BBVA Compass' brand promise of "creating opportunities," honing in on efforts and investments that will positively impact underserved communities throughout the bank's footprint.
HOUSTON, Jan. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Using the full functionality of the bank in your pocket is easier at BBVA Compass with the release of version 5.4 of its Mobile Banking App. With the new search, users simply start typing what they would like to do in the search bar, and the app automatically displays a list of applicable functionality from which the user can select. When the client taps on one of the results in the list, the app automatically navigates the client to the exact spot in the app where that functionality is or information is located.
- The mission: The BBVA Compass Center for Financial Education will provide services to promote overall financial health and better understanding of personal finance basics - The funding: The BBVA Compass ...
- Kirshman named: BBVA Compass Corporate & Investment Banking names Kirshman Head of Energy Division following planned retirement of Dorothy Marchand - Experience leads: Kirshman boasts eight years of ...
AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Chad Houser of Dallas-based Café Momentum, a restaurant training platform for juvenile offenders, won the top prize of $50,000 last week as the BBVA Momentum program for social entrepreneurs closed out its inaugural season in the U.S.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) will focus on expanding operations in profitable locations to become one of the top three banks in each of its operating regions.